Seeing what happened yesterday...

fraggle

Senile Senior
What in the world is happening...FSU beat NC which negates our Clemson loss. The way Clemson hammered GT and looking back even with the poor QB play last week, we were at least in the game against Clemson and who knows what would've happened if Roche hadn't lined up offsides. Proved we keep improving, Clemson is what Clemson will be all year so I give us an outside chance if we meet again, I won't bet money on it but I won't doubt as much.

Advertisement
What in the world is happening...FSU beat NC which negates our Clemson loss. The way Clemson hammered GT and looking back even with the poor QB play last week, we were at least in the game against Clemson and who knows what would've happened if Roche hadn't lined up offsides. Proved we keep improving, Clemson is what Clemson will be all year so I give us an outside chance if we meet again, I won't bet money on it but I won't doubt as much.

I'm a pretty optimistic guy. 0 chance we beat Clemson with no outside pressure.

... and zero percent chance King won't be on his back all night as that pocket implodes non-stop behind a very sub par offensive line.

Unless the Canes are rolling McKinnie, Bibla, Carey, Romberg and Gonzalez out there—this is going to be a frustrating offense to watch; a lot of mistakes, hopefully cancelled out by enough positive plays.

Miami isn't beating Clemson for an ACC title this year—unless it literally played a perfect game and was +3 in turnovers.

There is still a lot of football ahead...

But if we play Clemson again. We will need all their starters to get Covid. And it probably would still be a game. They are stacked. I remember seeing one play during the game.

Where they had one of their defensive lineman.... With 1 arm, literally pushing two of our offensive linemen backwards.

They play like #1.

If by the time we get there, if we cant run the ball it will be the same outcome. We need our WR to step up. Every team will load the box and say beat us throwing.

Advertisement
Unfortunately the comparisons don't really work, unless you're prepared to say the UVA will kick our ***, given the way they played against Clemson.

We aren’t a top 10 team. We LOOK like we are improving but we are 2 classes of 5 stars and likely some coaching upgrades away from UGA, BAMA, Clemson, OSU territory.

we don't have the coaching to keep up with Clemson for 48 minutes, but it's a long season and we're at the half-way point. Just know we took Clemson's absolute best shot and were down by 10 at halftime.

Hopefully our pitch and catch game can improve in the back half of the season.

Advertisement
Back