See you next year

Advertisement
Go Canes and stay positive. Real fans don’t panic, they stay loyal and look for next year to be more successful.

Agree. Looking forward to Perry Lingard Pope and all the fresh blood in the defensive backfield. I love our coach and I believe in him. 10-3 win the coastal and an OB bid . Next season wll be a break in in for the new talent .Looking forward to it.

talent upgrade is needed. 18 will add depth. have to be excited. I just hope Perry wins the job.

We do have more talent coming and much room to improve so we are nowhere near our ceiling. Tonight was not a disaster. We had this game and threw it away. Then we could of had it again but did not make the big plays that were there. This is not Clemson type loss where we were out classed. Hurts bad and hopefully Mark will realize some things have to be done on the coaching side — both he and Manny have some glaring defects playcalling.

WI is a good as they are going to get and better than us right now. That will change and we will be beyond their reach. Our target is Clemson and Bama not them. In fact, Clemson and Bama have topped out too. They are fixed targets and we are the force moving toward them. Even Mark cannot stop us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back