See ya next year!!!

U2026

Recruit
Brevin Jordan should transfer so he can play for a competent coach. How many times did anybody on defense make a tackle on first contact. Manny Diaz needs to quit. How do you lose to a team that lost to the Citadel. I hope ESPN puts this ****bag team in their bottom 10. Pathetic thats all you can say.

Advertisement
I'm done watching the Canes this year. This game showed me all I need to know about this coaching staff and players.

Next year? .. this program is dead until Blake James is fired and Manny and his dimwit coaches are let go.. probably be another 5 or 6 years until we might have a good program again.. Manny will get 2 or 3 years before he is let go, then will take a new coach another 2 or 3 years to turn it around

Next year? .. this program is dead until Blake James is fired and Manny and his dimwit coaches are let go.. probably be another 5 or 6 years until we might have a good program again.. Manny will get 2 or 3 years before he is let go, then will take a new coach another 2 or 3 years to turn it around
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.....

The cycle continues............

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back