Section 18 at ND

NJshoreCane

Go Bust Someone Else’s Balls
Premium
Just a little shout out to the Section 18 crew in the South end zone.

We all would have liked a different outcome, but getting on that roll for 2 1/2 quarters with you fellow sick 'Canes fans was something else.
We definitely made our presence felt.

Overall it was a nice showing of Canes at ND with a lot of orange in the southeast corner as well.

See you at UVA.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was in section 16. The ND fans there said they had never seen an opponents fan base show up and be as loud as we are. They were impressed with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had seats in the end zone and my buddy a notre dame fan commented a few times how loud our fans got.

Alum group in Chicago is a big and active group. I am sure they drove it. I was with a mixed group amd it was cool to have some who knew the lay of the land. Linebacker Lounge, some great pizza place for dinner, and Corbys late night on Friday, On campus before game and CJs after it.

Advertisement
Frankly we suck with the crowds at home, but we have always done well with our crowd on the road. No more 300 people tailgates like the old days, but still great. As my kids get older, I look forward to making more events.

Frankly we suck with the crowds at home, but we have always done well with our crowd on the road. No more 300 people tailgates like the old days, but still great. As my kids get older, I look forward to making more events.

We were in 114 (10if us) and very impressed with the number of Canes fans and how loud everyone was. Little worried that we had more at Notre Dame then we will have at home for Pitt.

Advertisement
16 row 49 great to see loud and proud. Old school from grassy w2 group kinda brought some good memories. CAN'T wait till this team is in full throttle.

I was representing in section 9. The Canes were in many sections and made our university proud. More I can say for the Canes in the field. If I see another run down the middle on a 1st down next week im going to explode.
Also, I thought we should have let them score with 1:40 left and 2 time outs. Much more time to tie the game then rush for a field goal with no time and no TOs.
Anyone see the Canes walk into the stadium? They looked tired and uninspired. Coach walked in ahead of them. ND walked in as a team and jacked up.
We are Canes soft off and on the field.
Bring back Thug U!

I was in section 16. The ND fans there said they had never seen an opponents fan base show up and be as loud as we are. They were impressed with us.

I heard those same type comments from 2 different groups of ND fans that night.

Advertisement
I was representing in section 9. The Canes were in many sections and made our university proud. More I can say for the Canes in the field. If I see another run down the middle on a 1st down next week im going to explode.
Also, I thought we should have let them score with 1:40 left and 2 time outs. Much more time to tie the game then rush for a field goal with no time and no TOs.
Anyone see the Canes walk into the stadium? They looked tired and uninspired. Coach walked in ahead of them. ND walked in as a team and jacked up.
We are Canes soft off and on the field.
Bring back Thug U!

I thought the same for a second, but our best shot was the FG.
I was in the endzone behind the O the final drive.
Safties were cheating to the sidelines. The middle was open for a nice play but we didn't give it a shot, even at 18 seconds it would have worked with the clock stopping on a first down.

Very cool.
My son will be 12 and it's almost time.
He'll keep me out of trouble.

Advertisement
Back