Secondary Big Board

Jassid82

Senior
Premium
Since it seems like Secondary recruiting is the hottest topic on the forum..I was curious to know if anyone wanted to take a stab at what the CB, S, and Striker big board looks like. It seems like we are going after ALOT of guys and I cant get my head around who is "priority" and who might have to commit now if they want a spot. Case in point, what if Rogers, Graves, and Spells all want in and we still have Little and Fegans out there? Safety and Striker spot seems to be crowded too. Good problem to have but just wanted to know your thoughts because im not gonna lie..I am hella confused right now.

(Btw, for all my DR travelers!... just got back from Santo Domingo and still they got a crazy curfew. Ugh. Now the curfew is 3pm in the capital and you have to be indoors by 6pm. Smh. If you grease a few hands in the local police they will let you stay on the block until 9ish but have to keep the music down. All corner stores are closed at 3pm. **** I hate this pandemic! Smh. Just an FYI..Carry on!)

Advertisement
You don’t make guys work out that you already know are easily takes, Graves was working out this weekend which means he must have been a fringe take before the workout, but he killed it so he is a take now.

You don’t make guys work out that you already know are easily takes, Graves was working out this weekend which means he must have been a fringe take before the workout, but he killed it so he is a take now.
Don’t think that’s true. Ohio State had Shemar workout. I think it’s a combo of wanting to see more but also selling what our coaches are going to do for you every day.

Advertisement
Based on the lack of mention only and pessimistic views, I don't think writers or Miami staff confident re Little. He and Fegans seem more like baga guys IMO. I like Rogers, Graves and Spells just as much at CB. All have WR skills and can smother the WR in coverage. Fegans is all that but Ja'Cory Thomas just as good.

LOL. Gotta forgive an old cat like myself for the thread title.

How about Striker? This Thomas kid popped out of nowhere and I assumed Lathan was the primary target?

Safety seems like we are all in on KWilson but the kid from Orlando (Marketih Williams) seems to be locked in as well..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back