SEC Media Talks about Miami vs LSU

Advertisement
4:05 he says "maybe Johnson or any of the other kids there now challenge Malik for the spot"

Who the fvck is Johnson?

Advertisement
4:05 he says "maybe Johnson or any of the other kids there now challenge Malik for the spot"

Who the fvck is Johnson?
Johnson? I just want to know who the fvck is Malik Rose?

Is it too much to ask that we have a guy who half *** knows the team?

Johnson and Rose sound like lead characters in a $hitty crime drama rather than a QB competition at a major college program.

Advertisement
I really have no tolerance for not knowing the players' names. How does this Schultz guy even pitch this interview to his listeners? 'Comin' up we've got a guy who can't even name the starting QB for Miami. He'll give us the inside scoop on Hurricanes' football for the 2018 season!'

This guy is a straight up clown.

He said (paraphrasing) Miami lost the guys with experience and no longer have the ones that have been in the system for 3 to 4 years.

Someone needs to inform this clown that Richt has only been here for 2 years, which means none of the former or current Miami players ever had 3+ years of experience in his system.

The media, including our own, will say anything to make Miami seem subpar.

"Do UM fans REALLY think they can win against LSU"??? Uhhhhh yea, we think we can win with Rose or Johnson starting at QB.

Advertisement
Was never a fan of O before, always thought he was a big mouth complainer with no real insight. Now that just confirms it lol. 'DLine lacks 3-4 year players and overall talent'. Meanwhile we have 4 juniors and 4 seniors on the DL, plus Garvin, Nesta, Rousseau, Ford. A nice reminder why I don't listen to Big O.

People still have this "SEC fear" for some reason and its funny nobody is bringing up the fact that LSU lost to a ND team that we stomped into the ground in the bowl game AND that they are implementing a new offensive scheme that is 3-5 WR sets BUT have no QB to run it.

That said, we are going to see what kind of CB coach Rumph really is because from what Orgeron has been saying all Summer and Spring is that they are going to be a spread offense again like in the Zack Mettenburger/Cam Cameron days... So that means we are going to need 2 of the 3 out of Ivey, Frierson, or Dean to be ready. We know we can count on MJ and Bandy (Nickel spot)

Who the fvck is Johnson?

I was sitting on the can, thought I didn't hear him right - said 'Naw, he couldn't have called him that.'

LSU may have issues, but they recruit for, and are always big and physical on, their O & D lines. Where we are somewhat lacking.

Advertisement
In '05 LSU wrecked us. In '05 Richt beat LSU for the conference. WE ROLL! ;-)

Our new QB:

1531924416779.png

Advertisement
Back