SEC gon' SEC y'all

Advertisement
Can get an update, can't get streaming video to work on my work computer.

Streaming video?

It's just an article about an interview with a 2015 South Carolina commit that said he committed because basically it's impossible to fail classes there.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif, Tahoma]"The academic part, it's like you have to try to fail"[/FONT]

Streaming video?

It's just an article about an interview with a 2015 South Carolina commit that said he committed because basically it's impossible to fail classes there.

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif, Tahoma]"The academic part, it's like you have to try to fail"[/FONT]

I clicked on the link and my computer blocked it and said it was streaming video.

Advertisement

Streaming video?

"The academic part, it's like you have to try to fail"

I clicked on the link and my computer blocked it and said it was streaming video.

How about this one?

http://www.live5news.com/story/22621450/gamecock-recruit

Main article was a yahoo one and I ain't linking those ***gots

For the record, I think football players have to try to fail at any school. They are provided a ton of support. This kid is just callin a spade a spade.

For the record, I think football players have to try to fail at any school. They are provided a ton of support. This kid is just callin a spade a spade.

pretty much. access to the best tutors, get extended time to complete assigments because of their commitments, take tests on the road, etc. he's 100% right although it looks bad on him. you'd have to be a total dumbass to fail as a football player, they get way more help than the average student.

Go to school, sit in class, do the homework, pass the test. School really is easy.

But for some like myself and others. We like to do things outside of school. Mess with the gals, hit the clubs, be on xbox, be online, watching "the game", going out to hoop, ect. All of those things turn out to be a bunch of bull**** when you are trying to get an eduaction but hey that's what I do. I'm a bull****ter. I wish I could just focus on school like some people. I'm telling you once you start running through them college girls it's a wrap. You tryna study, she seducing you with all kinda pics and BS. Talking bout "Come to my room" "My friend wants to ____________ with you and me." "Let's experiment" Blase, Blase, Blah.
So yes for bull****ters going to school is hard. Even with the support. If I was in college (in the Navy) I would be focused on girls, alchohol, rocking the freshest clothes, getting the newest Jordans, Foamposites, Griffey's, and other sneakers. Not Class. Even though that's what i'm in SCHOOL for I just have always had a hard time focusing on school when so many people are hitting me up to participate in XYZ activities. That's why I went straight to the service and I still haven't cured my mentalitity, it's just that now I mess with the WORLD's women instead of just America's lol.

Point being I know there are athletes just like me.

Advertisement

pretty much. access to the best tutors, get extended time to complete assigments because of their commitments, take tests on the road, etc. he's 100% right although it looks bad on him. you'd have to be a total dumbass to fail as a football player, they get way more help than the average student.

Agreed. Like I said, nothing earth shattering of course, just funny to see a kid come right out and say it.

The article was updated. Apparently the quote was taken out of context while leaving out the first part of what he said.

Advertisement
Back