SEC anti koolaid thread

T

TreOFive

The arrogance of the SEC is annoying and offensive. Hate talking to any of their fans. Its like trying to tell a crack head that he needs to go to rehab while he is lighting the pipe.

I don't even like talking to a couple of buddies because they are so annoying with the SEC ****. When I mention that its not the entire conference but 3 teams that have dominated they refuse to hear it (mainly LSU 2 ships, Bama 3 ships, Florida 2 ships).

I cannot wait until we can get into the national discussion again. I get laughed at when I mention Miami or when I say something about the SEC they say "oh you must be captain ACC". I tell them that I do not root for a conference but for the Miami Hurricanes. SEC fans are the only ******** that root for a conference to make up for the fact that their team (UGA, Ol Miss, USCe, Tenn, Kentucky, etc) will never win ****. I am a true can fan. I don't jump ship just cuz someone wants to sell me koolaid. I am a graduate of UGA and I loved my time in Athens. I like the dawgs but at the end of the day and when push comes to shove....Its all about the []_[]!!!!!!!!!!! All day everyday!!!! I kept my []_[] gear on while in grad school there and wore it with pride!

Now lets completely dismantle the phukin heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
316.gif

The arrogance of the SEC is annoying and offensive. Hate talking to any of their fans. Its like trying to tell a crack head that he needs to go to rehab while he is lighting the pipe.

I don't even like talking to a couple of buddies because they are so annoying with the SEC ****. When I mention that its not the entire conference but 3 teams that have dominated they refuse to hear it (mainly LSU 2 ships, Bama 3 ships, Florida 2 ships).

I cannot wait until we can get into the national discussion again. I get laughed at when I mention Miami or when I say something about the SEC they say "oh you must be captain ACC". I tell them that I do not root for a conference but for the Miami Hurricanes. SEC fans are the only ******** that root for a conference to make up for the fact that their team (UGA, Ol Miss, USCe, Tenn, Kentucky, etc) will never win ****. I am a true can fan. I don't jump ship just cuz someone wants to sell me koolaid. I am a graduate of UGA and I loved my time in Athens. I like the dawgs but at the end of the day and when push comes to shove....Its all about the []_[]!!!!!!!!!!! All day everyday!!!! I kept my []_[] gear on while in grad school there and wore it with pride!

This is so stupid!!! Of course the rest of the ACC and the strength of the conference matters!

There's a reason that the winner of the SEC is a shoe in to play for the national title right now because the supposed strength of the conference! It is also why Miami fans have to pray for the Canes to somehow go undefeated and for other schools to lose! Also Louisville is a good team who plays in a ****** conference and will not play for a national title because of it!

ACC fans don't have to chant "ACC, ACC, ACC" like a bunch of drunken hillbillies every time they win, but I sure don't cheer for them to lose!

Oh that's right "It's all about the U" and "None of those teams matter" or "Just win every game"... Well how many **** times has that happened!

Some times I wonder if people pay any attention to what is going on in college football right now!

This is so stupid!!! Of course the rest of the ACC and the strength of the conference matters!

There's a reason that the winner of the SEC is a shoe in to play for the national title right now because the supposed strength of the conference! It is also why Miami fans have to pray for the Canes to somehow go undefeated and for other schools to lose! Also Louisville is a good team who plays in a ****ty conference and will not play for a national title because of it!

ACC fans don't have to chant "ACC, ACC, ACC" like a bunch of drunken hillbillies every time they win, but I sure don't cheer for them to lose!

Oh that's right "It's all about the U" and "None of those teams matter" or "Just win every game"... Well how many **** times has that happened!

Some times I wonder if people pay any attention to what is going on in college football right now!

Allow me to respond..

First where did I say that the strength of a conference does not matter? First indication that you are drunk on koolaid

Second...I pay attention unlike you reading this post....What I see is a misconception that there is one good conference and because of it a bias exists that makes losses in that conference count less then conference losses in another. That conference is only strong because of 3/4 teams. The entire conference is not good (Miss state, ol miss, Ark, Vandy, Kentucky, tenn). Thats half the **** conference there! You obviously missed the point I am trying to make in that it is annoying to speak to fans of teams from the SEC. You sir again must be drunk off that koolaid.

In terms of conference strength that will be changing...dont know if you pay attention to whats happening to college football or not but Louisville is coming into ACC....Notre Lame will play at least 6 Acc games per year (which many predict may turn into full membership in the future). Before you get on here trying to bash get you facts correct.

Lastly, you say something about us going undefeated and how often that has happened...check the five national championships and count how many times there has been a 0 in the loss column.
National championships
Year Record
1983 11–1
1987 12–0
1989 11–1
1991 12–0
2001 12–0

Oh and please dont let me end with out offering you a drink...
240.jpg

Advertisement
louisvillle next year is an ACC team...SO..with that said

the top ten looks pretty good for the ACC right now...

Clem
FSU
Louisville
UM

I was watching College Football daily this afternoon with "the experts" and they are just 4 SEC homers sitting at a table. At one point they started talking about taking a 1 loss SEC team and even a 2 loss Georgia over an undefeated Ohio St. for the BCS title game. Are you kidding me? They have officially reached the point that they want to treat the other BCS conferences as if they were non AQ.

They went on to bash non AQ BCS busters by saying they had their chance and specifically mentioned Hawaii and NIU, but I noticed there was no mention of TCU, Utah that beat Alabama, or Boise State who got shut out/ robbed over multiple years.

I knew it was bad when one of the guys nearly drooled on himself talking about Johnny Manziel. He looked like if Manziel whipped it out in front of him, he would have been on his knees in seconds. Here is the part I wonder about most, since Manziel was technically on TA&M while they were still in the Big 12, would he still get the same attention he got if TA&M never left the Big 12? I'd put money that most ESPN analyst would downplay him and say he is not playing good defenses in the Big 12 and downplay him as much as possible.

I'm watching this experts show too and it's completely un-*******-bearable.

We need to **** an SEC team straight in the *** to get these mother****ers to shut up with this SEC supremacy bull****.

Advertisement

There's a reason that the winner of the SEC is a shoe in to play for the national title right now because the supposed strength of the conference! It is also why Miami fans have to pray for the Canes to somehow go undefeated and for other schools to lose! Also Louisville is a good team who plays in a ****ty conference and will not play for a national title because of it!

Allow me to respond..

First where did I say that the strength of a conference does not matter? First indication that you are drunk on koolaid

Second...I pay attention unlike you reading this post....What I see is a misconception that there is one good conference and because of it a bias exists that makes losses in that conference count less then conference losses in another. That conference is only strong because of 3/4 teams. The entire conference is not good (Miss state, ol miss, Ark, Vandy, Kentucky, tenn). Thats half the **** conference there! You obviously missed the point I am trying to make in that it is annoying to speak to fans of teams from the SEC. You sir again must be drunk off that koolaid.

In terms of conference strength that will be changing...dont know if you pay attention to whats happening to college football or not but Louisville is coming into ACC....Notre Lame will play at least 6 Acc games per year (which many predict may turn into full membership in the future). Before you get on here trying to bash get you facts correct.

Lastly, you say something about us going undefeated and how often that has happened...check the five national championships and count how many times there has been a 0 in the loss column.
National championships
Year Record
1983 11–1
1987 12–0
1989 11–1
1991 12–0
2001 12–0

Oh and please dont let me end with out offering you a drink...

I, just like everyone else on this board, hate the **** SEC with a passion. I can't hardly stand to watch ESPN due to the fact that is all they talk about.

They have won 7 national titles in a row, and although it may only be a couple of teams, it makes the whole conference better. Look at how some of the schools that AREN'T winning are recruiting. You hear how recruits want to play in the SEC all the time now. ESPN started their slurpfest a few years ago and obviously that helps.

Tell me a conference that is better right now top to bottom? Those schools that you mention probably beat the **** out of the bottom of the ACC teams.

Because of what the SEC has become right now, they have an automatic bid to the national title whether you or myself like it or not! That is why I cheer for other teams in the conference unlike you. I dont start chanting "ACC, ACC, ACC" after every conference win, but I absolutely do cheer for the ACC.

You so brilliantly pointed out that Miami has 3 undefeated seasons, so obviously it doesn't happen very often. That is why the conference needs to be tougher so there is a better chance of playing or more titles. The days of playing "anyone, anywhere" are over. The schedule will be getting easier outside of conference play. Right now the rest of the nation is fighting over one spot in the title game. The SEC already has the other. Not drinking kool-aid... It's the truth.

If you are not rooting for the rest of the ACC, either personally or publicly, you have no idea what is going on right now in CFB.

BTW... That's awesome that you mention Louisville and Notre Dame in your post because they have NOTHING to do with the ACC! Now when they do join, I will be rooting for them to win especially when they play the SEC. Why???? BECAUSE THE REST OF THE ACC MATTERS TO THE CANES!

If you're going to root for the rest of the ACC, you might as well root for ND and Louisville, because there are SEC homers out there trying to take credit for any previous success of Missouri and TA&M prior to them joining the SEC. Mostly just fans, but point is if enough people start to say it, everyone will believe it.

Well all we need is to get Shapiro interviewed and have him say that SEC is not supreme a couple of times followed by ACC, ACC, ACC...that should change everything

I had some SEC ***s the other day tell me that the teams in the ACC aren't **** and couldn't win in the SEC. I said "How are those two Big 12 schools doing that y'all let in?"

They didn't really have a lot to say after that.

Advertisement
I had some SEC ***s the other day tell me that the teams in the ACC aren't **** and couldn't win in the SEC. I said "How are those two Big 12 schools doing that y'all let in?"

They didn't really have a lot to say after that.

I'm surprised they didnt come up with some stupid response that would only make sense in SEC land.

once they get knocked off the thrown then ppl can talk ish. until then they have all the right to be arrogant. why we madd? our moniker all about this U is kinda similar no?

Advertisement
once they get knocked off the thrown then ppl can talk ish. until then they have all the right to be arrogant. why we madd? our moniker all about this U is kinda similar no?

It's "Throne"! Who thrones the Chiefs! Thrones!

Advertisement
Back