Sebastian needs to step up his game!!!

So we didnt see Sebastian ***** poppin after we scored teh TD??
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
I agree with this. He also need to do a better job at gathering hype before each C A N E S canes. He's gotta point to each direction of the stadium and be really deliberate with gathering the build buildup before the chant begins.

On another note. The ghost of the OB has officially found a new home--Hard Rock Stadium.

Advertisement
He did a pretty **** impressive backflip at midfield after the last TD and let's not forget him running onto the field at Doak and breaking a spear over his knee at the FSU game earlier this season. This Sebastian still has it.

No doubt he needs to step up his game on Saturday Night.

I was at the 89 game in the OB vs ND, and Sebastian was cranking up his C-A-N-E-S chant in the WEZ 90 mins before the game even started. He had the WEZ and Student section whipped into a frenzy by kickoff. We'll need a repeat effort on Saturday Night. The only weakness last Saturday Night was Sebastian's effort. As someone already pointed out he needs to slowly build up the crowd hype before going into his chant.

The stupid trivia games are the dumbest **** ever. Save that crap for the Bethune Cookman games. Last night the fans were getting loud and starting chants to pump up the players and all of that suddenly stopped so we can watch some fruitcake start naming movies. So stupid

And what's with the lack of replays? They'll maybe show one replay after a play and then a continuous loop of the U spinning around or some other generic graphic. This is even after big, game-influencing plays and those worthy of replay challenge. ****'s headscratching

THIS. Dude after rosier sprinted for the endzone but stepped out I was going nuts. I initially thought he made it, and then they were hurrying up to go for two scratchin my head like wtf? Whoever is controlling those screens needs to wake up a lil. Liked the richterscale graphic they displayed

Spot on...he just needs some coaching. Too fast with build-up & The C-A-N-E-S cheer comes out way too fast...he's not in sink with the crowd. He used to lead the cheer & then run to the other end of the field & do it again. Hope he's not being restricted by all of the junk on the big board like the dingbat with the trivia games.

I agree with this. He also need to do a better job at gathering hype before each C A N E S canes. He's gotta point to each direction of the stadium and be really deliberate with gathering the build buildup before the chant begins.

On another note. The ghost of the OB has officially found a new home--Hard Rock Stadium.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back