Sebastian needs to step up his game!!!

Cane44

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
yeah, I'm calling you out dude... Last night was a night you should of done 3 C A N E S CANES in a row after TD's.... That one mid field version and then trot off the field aint cutting it my man.... what happened to mid field, and then running to each side of an end zone????

and for the love of god..... and yes, it was the alcohol thinking.. but on big time defensive time out moments, when they should be blasting some pump up music, getting the team and crowd insane, stop doing little gimmicky games on the field with fans....

go canes

Advertisement
well i saw sebastion do a back flip before doi g the canes vant in the 4th quarter. which is the firat time i thik i ha e ever seen that.

then at the end of the game he climbed up the goal post.

I though the same thing. A very short lead up to “canes” and was off the field quick.

They posted an incredibly creepy video before the VT game where all the different iteratons of the Mascot were at the dinner table eating together. The mom Sebastian gets up to get the Turkey out of the oven which is wrapped in a VT bag. The whole thing was really bizarre/

Advertisement
and for the love of god..... and yes, it was the alcohol thinking.. but on big time defensive time out moments, when they should be blasting some pump up music, getting the team and crowd insane, stop doing little gimmicky games on the field with fans....

go canes
Yeah, nobody gives a fvck how many movies someone can name in 15 seconds or if a random fan can kick a field goal from the 15 yard line. Blast some 2 Live Crew between timeouts and make an already electric atmosphere even more so.

Climbing up the goal post after the game ended waving bye to the cHokies as they left the field was great.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Old Sebastian is clearly missing, I remember reading back when we joined the ACC, that the conference had placed rules on us as to his on field involvement. But the old Sebastian was all over the field, he is barely visible now. I vote that we re-hire a professional like the old days...Bring back the OLD Sebastian, the current ones are not cutting it!!!

WTF???
Last night Sebastian was 10 feet in the air centerpiece of a cheerleader aerial
Then he back flips centerfield after a TD.... and someone found this to be worth complaining about???
Best Sebastian ever from skills standpoint - I think 2nd round pick easy

yeah, I'm calling you out dude... Last night was a night you should of done 3 C A N E S CANES in a row after TD's.... That one mid field version and then trot off the field aint cutting it my man.... what happened to mid field, and then running to each side of an end zone????

go canes

Yeah leave those games to the dolphins

Remember Sebastian getting flagged in the Sugar bowl thought Butch was going to kill him

Advertisement
The stupid trivia games are the dumbest **** ever. Save that crap for the Bethune Cookman games. Last night the fans were getting loud and starting chants to pump up the players and all of that suddenly stopped so we can watch some fruitcake start naming movies. So stupid

Advertisement
The stupid trivia games are the dumbest **** ever. Save that crap for the Bethune Cookman games. Last night the fans were getting loud and starting chants to pump up the players and all of that suddenly stopped so we can watch some fruitcake start naming movies. So stupid

what makes it even worst is that it grabs your attention....especially the emoji questions

And what's with the lack of replays? They'll maybe show one replay after a play and then a continuous loop of the U spinning around or some other generic graphic. This is even after big, game-influencing plays and those worthy of replay challenge. ****'s headscratching

Agreed. Get rid of trivia games & also the dumb chick interviewing people. Annoying.

I was annoyed with how he barely built up the "ooohhhhh" after the first td. I feel like he spent a good chunk of the game in the east end zone. The backflips were cool, but I agree, Saturday night games need to be more of a party

Advertisement
Back