Seats for Hard Rock.

TerragonSix

Itsa Me, Mario!
Going to the Hard Rock for the first time.

Looking for some seats next to some rowdy Canes fans.

Any advice?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
The lower bowl of the end zone gets pretty crazy, this is a tradition that goes back to the Orange Bowl. The West End zone is well known.

The 200 section are club seats. If you want rowdy/loud, do the 100 section in either end zone.

The 200 section are club seats. If you want rowdy/loud, do the 100 section in either end zone.

Thanks bud!

I'm really looking forward to this. When I come back home from the road, I will have been out for almost ten weeks. I'm ready to party and I can't think of any better way than to go to a 'Canes game against the ****sucking catholics. :)

Advertisement
If you want cover from the rain I would be weary of sections 101-107 closer to the field. Seems that section always gets soaked when a storm comes through.

If you want cover from the rain I would be weary of sections 101-107 closer to the field. Seems that section always gets soaked when a storm comes through.

wait really? I bought seats in that section because it looked like they got much better shade cover as opposed to the east endzone

Can attest to this. My seats are in 101. The roof does a great job of providing shade for early games but does nothing when the rain hits.

Advertisement

Rain never hurt anyone! I'll take the shade with a chance of rain any day. We're in 104 and we actually move down rows when it started raining for the Ga Tech game! It is welcomed after a day of drinking and sweating.

I'm in 102. If it rains, you get soaked.

What row? Isn’t it row dependent? I’m not in that section so I don’t know. But the way the lower bowl seats clear out when it rains, if my visual memory is correct, it looks like it’s about the first ten rows from the bottom that get the rain. Am I wrong?

What row? Isn’t it row dependent? I’m not in that section so I don’t know. But the way the lower bowl seats clear out when it rains, if my visual memory is correct, it looks like it’s about the first ten rows from the bottom that get the rain. Am I wrong?

I'm row 16 so that puts me on the edge of the overhang regardless. If its' coming straight down, only the first 10-15 rows get water, if there's a bit of wind (there always is) the whole section gets wet. During Georgia Tech, I got rained on from my seat, all the way to the tunnel.

Advertisement
If it's a sunny day you'll want to avoid the lower bowl on the north/northeast.

I'm row 16 so that puts me on the edge of the overhang regardless. If its' coming straight down, only the first 10-15 rows get water, if there's a bit of wind (there always is) the whole section gets wet. During Georgia Tech, I got rained on from my seat, all the way to the tunnel.

For about 10-15 minutes at the GT game it came down in buckets. It was torrential. It’s impossible for rain to come down any harder than that, yet there were still lots of people staying in their lower section seats, getting soaked to the bone. Pretty amazing.

For about 10-15 minutes at the GT game it came down in buckets. It was torrential. It’s impossible for rain to come down any harder than that, yet there were still lots of people staying in their lower section seats, getting soaked to the bone. Pretty amazing.

Yeah, there was a time when I'd stand in the Orange Bowl getting completely soaked by rain and love it. Nowdays, I'm not bout that life (although I still got soaked last Saturday). Bringing a poncho this weekend.

Advertisement

Yeah, there was a time when I'd stand in the Orange Bowl getting completely soaked by rain and love it. Nowdays, I'm not bout that life (although I still got soaked last Saturday). Bringing a poncho this weekend.

It’s like your typical south Florida forecast.

We may get rain, probably 50/50, but that downpour was extreme. Who knows, we may get some rain here and there, mixed in with mostly heat and humidity. That’s usually how it goes. Hopefully, by the 4th quarter Syracuse will be cramping, gasping, suffering from electrolyte imabalaces, on IV’s, and begging for mercy.

Just booked my flight for the Va Tech game! Sec 135, Row 11. Hopefully it will be a night game...

i was one of them, sitting a couple rows back in the west endzone. never yelled so loud in my life. ******* loved it.

The friend that I gave my tickets to said the rain refreshed him, and that it was an awesome experience. I really enjoyed the rain last year for UNC as well, even though we ended up losing.

Advertisement
Back