Season's Basically Over.... What Next?

Brometheus

Senior
Another Post-FSU collapse and we're all but eliminated from the coastal. What can we bank on going forward? Will Richt get an OC? Will Kaaya leave? Will we get an O-line that isn't soft as ****?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing that matters at this point is keeping the croots we got & hoping to land some new ones.

We basically traded the most inept defense in canes history for the most inept offense in canes history

Advertisement
We basically traded the most inept defense in canes history for the most inept offense in canes history

^^THIS. I'm 100% convinced we sold our soul to the devil in the early 80s and now he's come to reap his reward. This team has been an embarrassment for over a decade. I fully expected our defense to struggle mightily this year, yet with all injuries piling up, they have been more than adequate. Now after 5 years of defensive woes, we now switch to the other side of the ball. That's with returning 10 out of 11 starters.

Crootin mayne if we dont get DUDES and I mean DUDES we're back at square 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
God hates Miami.

Seriously, it might be the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Official bagman of the WEZ

Advertisement
No excuses how many 4-5 star recruits Va Tech has? Want more this is Puente's first year too Richt can't get passed 20 points vs ACC competition.

I am out of excuses for this team. VT had injuries too enough excuses Richt making a lot of money get an off staff who doesn't suck or be gone!

In a perfect world, the season would now become a waiting game until Richt is fired. But that ain't happening.

Since we have to deal with reality, all that is left is waiting to see if Richt hires an OC and fires as many of those bum position coaches he brought with his sorry ***. I don't care if we bring in the top 30 players in the country, if Richt doesn't recognize he made a huge mistake coming back to play calling, then all we have to look forward to is seeing who we hire in 5 years once Richt is fired.

Advertisement
Back