Season Win Total and Thoughts

Advertisement
Moves at a faster pace than our offense....

images.jpg

I think realistically we are looking at 7 to 8 wins this year. We know Al's track record at this point, and I just don't see us beating teams like Nebraska, FSU, Clemson, Ga Tech, or even teams like Duke or Virginia. However, I will say that the increase in "chemistry" with this team intrigues me.

I think 8-4 is possible, but that is irrelevant. We could go 12-0 and I still think gluten needs to go. He's not a good fit.

Advertisement
Going strictly by rankings the following should be considered as losses...
7. FSU
15 Clemson
24 Ga Tech
32 Va Tech
36 Neb.
40 Duke
43 Cinn
University of Miami will lose one other game due to a ***** up by Golden, Coley or Dono, probaly UNC or Pitt.

Advertisement
Going strictly by rankings the following should be considered as losses...
7. FSU
15 Clemson
24 Ga Tech
32 Va Tech
36 Neb.
40 Duke
43 Cinn
University of Miami will lose one other game due to a ***** up by Golden, Coley or Dono, probaly UNC or Pitt.

Whose rankings?

Surprised you didn't have us going undefeated with how much torching we're apparently going to be doing

Let me start by saying, I went to the first game against Bethune (yes I know we should demolish them regardless) BUT we looked like a different team all together. Here are some of my thoughts and projections for the rest of the year:
FAU-W. We win this one easily with Brad Kaaya scorching their defensive backs. Yes, I know they are treating this as their national championship, but we have too much speed and talent to lose this one. Prediction: 42-10
Nebraska-W. We win this because they lost abdullah, their best receiver/playmaker for the year and lets be honest Armstrong is garbage. Prediciton:28-17
Cincy- This one scares me, total trap game before FSWHO but i think Walton torches their weak defense and we win a close one on the road in bearcat territory. Prediction 31-24.
FSU-W. Yeah i know (this guy is a total homer) no I just think we are a different team and Golson will struggle this year with protecting the ball and they lost a lot of playmakers. I think we win a classic with Badgley making a 30 yarder to win. Prediction: 27-24.
VA Tech- W. Michael brewer will either be out or coming back shakey off of his injury and their offense is suspect at best. Predicition: 35-14
Clemson:L. I think this team is too much to handle for us. Watson is the real deal. Barring an injury to him we cant stop him. Prediction 27-21
Duke- W. Easy win. Kaaya throws for 400+ and we win an easy one. 35-17
Virginia-W. This team is sick of losing to london and so is Golden. 21-10. win a sloppy one.
UNC-W. This team is all bark and no bight. Williams is an above average QB with some talent around him but not as much as we have. 23-16
Georgia Tech-L. I think we lose and play our worst game of the year. Somehow Paul Johnson's teams always come to play and no one can stop that option. Prediciton: 35-21
Pitt-W. we exhale after that ugly loss and get a good win on the road. 30-22.
This team will meet Clemson in the ACC championship game and win a close one.
This team this year will be at its best when doubted by the country, and Al Golden knows his job and coaching career as a whole are on the line.
Kaaya is special and this defense will prove tons of people wrong this year.
10-2.
ACC title.
Kaaya ACC player of year'
Walton ACC rookie of year
Deon Bush 2nd team ALL american

FSU/Duke or UNC = losses. Golson decapitated us while at ND. Run threat with a good arm. Now he's riding with the most talented backfield this D will face. No way we steal a win there. And you know what happens every year when we lose that game.

Advertisement
Back