Season Tickets

Pitcher in the Rye

3) Man's Law 2) God's Law 1) Mr. Murphy's Law
Season tickets sold out the first day (Monday) for 2021. It was based on tenure, not who was quickest on the mouse draw. Did anyone get them and if so, how long have you been a season ticket holder?

Advertisement
I saw on twitter where someone was able to buy 10 season tix. 10!!! There should have been a limit. They have alienated a lot of people. Should have just said no fans instead.

I saw on twitter where someone was able to buy 10 season tix. 10!!! There should have been a limit. They have alienated a lot of people. Should have just said no fans instead.
It was supposed to be 4 per household according to the email they sent me. I just hope they don't end up on StubHub by people just looking to make a few bucks instead of being passionate about going.

Advertisement
Where are you getting 200. I thought the release said 600.
My bad - I read 2000 as 200 in a different thread (bad peepers - macular hole in one eye if any of you are familiar with it; it sucks). Glad I was wrong if so.

I think it is 20% capacity nationally. I was at the Air Force/LSU game on Saturday in Baton Rouge. There were 2,600 in the stands.

Advertisement
Good news is doesn't appear to be like people just trying to make some money. Stubhub, seat geek and other sites don't have any resales yet.

Advertisement
Back