Season tickets 2022

Cmuri

Sophomore
Have your season tickets come in yet? Just curious if I should start getting ready to contact them.

Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm fighting people off for them lmfao

I’ve been a season-ticket holder for a good while, I’m not having any problems, but I know other people are. I’m just wondering how many spaces are going to actually be available and how that compares to prior years

I’ve been a season-ticket holder for a good while, I’m not having any problems, but I know other people are. I’m just wondering how many spaces are going to actually be available and how that compares to prior years
They have not confirmed green is back in its original spot yet....which sucks....but at the end of the day I've waited 20 years to not suck and walking a bit further is fine by me.

They have not confirmed green is back in its original spot yet....which sucks....but at the end of the day I've waited 20 years to not suck and walking a bit further is fine by me.

Same here. I know it’s Bethune Cookman, but this is the most excited I’ve been for an opener in 15 years.

Advertisement
just got mine too!!!!! wife is already prepared said ive already checked out for the next 4 months

Advertisement
As stupid as it sounds i hope they send us something in the mail with a preview of the things to come this season. I know all tickets are through the "app" now but id still like to something from the school.

As stupid as it sounds i hope they send us something in the mail with a preview of the things to come this season. I know all tickets are through the "app" now but id still like to something from the school.
You should receive your Hurricane Club 2022 stickers.

Advertisement
Back