Season tickets 2021

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
I was told two weeks ago that they were going to be emailed to us in the same timeframe that we always get them, including the parking pass. Anyone have an update on this?

Advertisement
I was told two weeks ago that they were going to be emailed to us in the same timeframe that we always get them, including the parking pass. Anyone have an update on this?

The ticket office is maddeningly inconsistent. I have NOT received any e-mail or other contact on the HOME season tickets being sent, though I did get something about the AWAY tickets.

I just saw Go Canes' post and realized I also hadn't seen my opt-in for the 12 month payment plan. I checked my e-mail and found it, but it came from "Hurricanes Football". My away game ticket confirmation was from "Canestix". Plus I got something on the UM-Bama game from "Atlanta 'Canes Community".

And, for the record, this isn't some random complaint. Since I am active in the Alumni Association, I know that UM acts like benevolent ***** when it comes to sending out e-mails to alums, they won't let the individual alumni associations do it, we have to send that crap to UM and then they do it for us.

Maybe Blake gets paid extra for having more e-mail accounts. Who knows.

The ticket office is maddeningly inconsistent. I have NOT received any e-mail or other contact on the HOME season tickets being sent, though I did get something about the AWAY tickets.

I just saw Go Canes' post and realized I also hadn't seen my opt-in for the 12 month payment plan. I checked my e-mail and found it, but it came from "Hurricanes Football". My away game ticket confirmation was from "Canestix". Plus I got something on the UM-Bama game from "Atlanta 'Canes Community".

And, for the record, this isn't some random complaint. Since I am active in the Alumni Association, I know that UM acts like benevolent ***** when it comes to sending out e-mails to alums, they won't let the individual alumni associations do it, we have to send that crap to UM and then they do it for us.

Maybe Blake gets paid extra for having more e-mail accounts. Who knows.
You will receive an e-mail next week. Season tickets are electronic this year and you will receive download instructions. I just reached out to the ticket office this morning and status.

You will receive an e-mail next week. Season tickets are electronic this year and you will receive download instructions. I just reached out to the ticket office this morning and status.

From which e-mail address? Ahhh, ah, there you go, not even Beta Blake knows.

I've been on electronic tickets for MLS for a couple of years. Not a huge fan.

Once again, Beta Blake has communicated all of these changes brilliantly...

Advertisement
Thanks, was wondering about that. In my hurricanes account I saw a page to go to for tix, tix are blank now, but says they will appear 48hrs prior to game day...tix and Parking passes.

Thanks, was wondering about that. In my hurricanes account I saw a page to go to for tix, tix are blank now, but says they will appear 48hrs prior to game day...tix and Parking passes.

Yeah, the last part of the statement is BULLSH!TE. Makes it very difficult to sell tickets if you are not going to the game.

I've said it a million times, I hate Beta Blake.

And for the record, my Orlando City Soccer tickets for the next game (over a week from now) are already showing in my account. So this "48 hours" crap is completely unnecessary.

Yeah, the last part of the statement is BULLSH!TE. Makes it very difficult to sell tickets if you are not going to the game.

I've said it a million times, I hate Beta Blake.

And for the record, my Orlando City Soccer tickets for the next game (over a week from now) are already showing in my account. So this "48 hours" crap is completely unnecessary.
They do that specifically to cut down on people scalping tickets. This is a practice that many musicians/promoters require for venues to host their events. They dont want people buying that have no intention of coming. 48 hrs is a small window, however. This is why we cant view Bama tix yet. They want to make sure canes fans are on the canes side as much as they can. (I'll be selling mine as soon as I'm able as I can't go any longer)

From which e-mail address? Ahhh, ah, there you go, not even Beta Blake knows.

I've been on electronic tickets for MLS for a couple of years. Not a huge fan.

Once again, Beta Blake has communicated all of these changes brilliantly...
I was told you're downloading tickets for all seven games and parking passes all at once when the email comes. Yes to your point the email address will be a mystery I'm sure! LOL

Advertisement
They do that specifically to cut down on people scalping tickets. This is a practice that many musicians/promoters require for venues to host their events. They dont want people buying that have no intention of coming. 48 hrs is a small window, however. This is why we cant view Bama tix yet. They want to make sure canes fans are on the canes side as much as they can. (I'll be selling mine as soon as I'm able as I can't go any longer)

The UM-Alabama tickets are handled by a completely different stadium. I'm not blaming Beta Blake for that.

The 48-hour window, for tickets owned by (largely) UM alums is an insult and is not economically or ethically necessary. If that jackhole thinks that too many UM season ticketholders re-sell their tickets, then he needs to institute a clampdown on the Golden Canes who buy dozens of tickets in their own accounts.

Concerts are not the same as sports events. There is no industry-type requirement that forces Beta Blake to put a 48-hour rule on UM home game tickets appearing in our online accounts.

It's time for UM to hire a new President, and for that new President to fire Beta Blake.

I was told you're downloading tickets for all seven games and parking passes all at once when the email comes. Yes to your point the email address will be a mystery I'm sure! LOL

Maybe that will be true. But it sure as **** hasn't been communicated properly. Or at all.

I sent a note to my ticket rep asking him to verify all seven games and parking passes can be downloaded at once.

Well I know they’ve been deducting money from my credit card for ticket payments. Or did I misread that? I’ll have to look at my credit card bill. I’ll let you know

Advertisement
Just checked. My tickets and parking are all paid up. The last payment was deducted off my credit card on July 30 it looks like. It was a combination of credits from last season, obviously because I didn’t attend every game due to cancellations and so forth, I didn’t use every parking voucher either, added to whatever the difference was that I owed. But it’s all paid. So now it’s just a matter of the download becoming available.

Just checked. My tickets and parking are all paid up. The last payment was deducted off my credit card on July 30 it looks like. It was a combination of credits from last season, obviously because I didn’t attend every game due to cancellations and so forth, I didn’t use every parking voucher either, added to whatever the difference was that I owed. But it’s all paid. So now it’s just a matter of the download becoming available.
So they're not sending tickets out in the packages anymore? if im reading this all correctly

Advertisement
So they're not sending tickets out in the packages anymore? if im reading this all correctly

I really don’t know. TBH…I just don’t care either way. So I don’t really follow up with the ticket personnel. But supposedly all games can be downloaded at once…only e-tickets, and no paper tix.

I love how they send me renewal notices for 2022 tickets before I even get my 2021 tickets. The UM ticket office is and has been incredibly poorly run for a long time.

Advertisement
Back