Season ticket holders

Not sure if its been posted before, but what sections are you guys in? I've had season tickets for the past couple years with my brother, and this year decide to include the wifey in the action. So i went from the east end zone crew, to now sitting on the 30-yard line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm from North Florida so its never made sense for me to have season tickets. I usually make two home games and two road games a year. But this year it looks like I might alas well since tickets to the FSU game are almost the same price. I could donate the games I'm not at.

Looking at section 342. How is it up there? It close to the new video screens and I figured it'd be louder with the roof.

Advertisement
If you had season tickets last year you're a ****, and I don't want anything to do with you being in my section this year.

Advertisement
I'm from North Florida so its never made sense for me to have season tickets. I usually make two home games and two road games a year. But this year it looks like I might alas well since tickets to the FSU game are almost the same price. I could donate the games I'm not at.

Looking at section 342. How is it up there? It close to the new video screens and I figured it'd be louder with the roof.

I live in Tennessee, and I have season tickets. Get them.

I live in Tennessee, and I have season tickets. Get them.

haha I'm on it. Much better value than buying single tickets

Advertisement

Distance should not be a reason against getting season tickets. I live in California and have them. Go to 2 to 3 games and then sell or give away the remainder.

Distance should not be a reason against getting season tickets. I live in California and have them. Go to 2 to 3 games and then sell or give away the remainder.
It just always seemed to make more sense to buy tickets for just the games I could make since I also like going to road games. But these prices are just nice so it's happening.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I don't go to games to watch the coaching staff (even though this one is amazing), I go to support the athletes and rep that logo on the helmet.

Advertisement
Back