vs Lou 58-13 WIN
@ FIU 55-12 WIN
@ Duke 42-17 WIN

vs Clemson for ACC 35-33 WIN

vs UGA (playoff) 52-23 WIN

vs Alabama (for NC) 55-48 WIN

What you got?

Advertisement
lol well **** son i dig your thought process, even if i think you're bat**** crazy.

realistically, i see a 10-2 season, lose to clemson by 10-14 points.

we have the talent to absoltuely go undefeated in the regular season. if we win saturday, we'll probably run the table.

and all that said, i have absolutely no ****** idea what to expect, because almost the entire staff is different and we have a new QB lol so....yeah

lol well **** son i dig your thought process, even if i think you're bat**** crazy.

we have the talent to absoltuely go undefeated in the regular season. if we win saturday, we'll probably run the table.

and all that said, i have absolutely no ****** idea what to expect, because almost the entire staff is different and we have a new QB lol so....yeah
whose the other loss?

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Crazy? Clemson is not that good and can be beaten. If you never believe you can win every game then you are better off never setting foot on the field.

Advertisement
No way will a game with Clemson score that high., maybe 28-24 on the high side.

Other than that, it looks pretty spot on.

vs Florida 38-17 WIN
@ UNC 52-13 WIN
vs Bethune 84-3 WIN
vs C. Mich 56-13 WIN
vs Va Tech 35-13 WIN
vs Virginia 27-21 WIN
vs Ga Tech 38-7 WIN
@ Pitt 52-10 WIN
@FSU 28-27 WIN
vs Lou 58-13 WIN
@ FIU 55-12 WIN
@ Duke 42-17 WIN

What you got?

Wow! I don't know how to respond to the tout above and what not. Nevertheless, I guess Cane dude must be related to Nostradamus. Perhaps a DISTANT cousin.

UVA and Pitt are the ACC games that could turn bad because those teams are well coached and have given us trouble in the past.

We should be favored every week but the way probabilities work I see 11 wins as the most likely outcome. Clemson would be extremely tough to beat unless they get decimated by injuries.

11-2 isn't good enough to reach the CFP. 12-1 might do it and then it comes down to matchups to reach the title game (and lose almost certainly).

Advertisement
There's just too may questions on the offensive side of the LOS and all that. To make a prediction and what not. As for the defensive side of the LOS, I'm not worried one iota about the Orange and Green defensive jerseys.

Nevertheless, I'll say " 11-1 " and wait until December to make any type of sound tout about the ACC championship game. Or for that matter the bowl game. As for the blemish, mighty Florida is still a SEC team. And LSU brought all the Cane dudes back to REALITY last season. LOL dUh.

vs Florida 38-17 WIN
@ UNC 52-13 WIN
vs Bethune 84-3 WIN
vs C. Mich 56-13 WIN
vs Va Tech 35-13 WIN
vs Virginia 27-21 WIN
vs Ga Tech 38-7 WIN
@ Pitt 52-10 WIN
@FSU 28-27 WIN
vs Lou 58-13 WIN
@ FIU 55-12 WIN
@ Duke 42-17 WIN

What you got?
**** yeah!!!!! About to go down the block and put some voodoo in. Redemption season!!!!!!

Advertisement
UVA and Pitt are the ACC games that could turn bad because those teams are well coached and have given us trouble in the past.

We should be favored every week but the way probabilities work I see 11 wins as the most likely outcome. Clemson would be extremely tough to beat unless they get decimated by injuries.

11-2 isn't good enough to reach the CFP. 12-1 might do it and then it comes down to matchups to reach the title game (and lose almost certainly).
UVA game is gonna be serious revenge game. Their O will be meh. Their QB throws like my sister.

UVA game is gonna be serious revenge game. Their O will be meh. Their QB throws like my sister.

UVA doesn't beat you; they make you beat yourself with their schemes on both sides. On offense they have the spread option misdirection looks and on defense they are one of the best at showing multiple fronts and coverage looks. Obviously Miami is much more talented but if the turnover battle is lost then all bets are off. I like the fact that it's a home game - maybe we see an encore of the Cuse game where Dungey had a total meltdown against our D.

Advertisement
Back