Season in Review

KyCane38

Redshirt Freshman
Coaching: F- even though I didn’t like how quickly manny was hired, I did like the hire at the time. He made the moves last season he felt were necessary and is doing so again this season. Votes not in on him for the long term but obvious improvements are needed in year 2.

Offense: D- offense was more fun to watch last year but the OL killed us. Coaching may not have been great but the combination of talent and scheme was the worst matchup possible. We clearly have no difference makers on offense except Jordan so no ones job should be safe. I think at least 2/3 transfers for offense need to be brought in. Unless TVD is ready game1, we don’t have a QB or any leadership on offense

Defense- B- took a step back as expected but the biggest difference was backfield tackling. These guys are not FT starters based on they’re film except for Bolden. Hall was absolutely a disappointment. I’m eager to see what C. Williams can do. Staff changes need to be made on this side of the ball as well

Advertisement
Coaching: F- even though I didn’t like how quickly manny was hired, I did like the hire at the time. He made the moves last season he felt were necessary and is doing so again this season. Votes not in on him for the long term but obvious improvements are needed in year 2.

Offense: D- offense was more fun to watch last year but the OL killed us. Coaching may not have been great but the combination of talent and scheme was the worst matchup possible. We clearly have no difference makers on offense except Jordan so no ones job should be safe. I think at least 2/3 transfers for offense need to be brought in. Unless TVD is ready game1, we don’t have a QB or any leadership on offense

Defense- B- took a step back as expected but the biggest difference was backfield tackling. These guys are not FT starters based on they’re film except for Bolden. Hall was absolutely a disappointment. I’m eager to see what C. Williams can do. Staff changes need to be made on this side of the ball as well
You forgot to grade the special teams.

On defense I'd like Rumph, Panda, and Patke to gtfo. I don't really like Blake but I don't think he's going anywhere and I'd rather spend the money on offense.

1577450464491.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back