Season countdown

Aren't we 99 days away from football season ?
Tomorrow we will be 100 days away from the September 5th showdown with Bethune-Cookman. I've always started doing it at midnight of the 99th day out. Friday we will be 99 days away.
CaneDro said:
No count down with player pictures this year ?
I wont be.
What's the point?
This. There is nothing to be excited about, which is the whole point. I have no desire to keep up with it. Someone else is more than welcome to do it.

Eh. Closer to the end of the saga IMO. Either golden succeeds this year and Miami is competing for a title next year or he is fired and we bring back butch hopefully. I'm counting down the days...

I think it will take massive on field fight to get Golden canned, a la Larry. Other than that, I think these idiots are just fine with him. They want to loose.

Advertisement
First time in 30+ years I will not attend one game home or away. I went to canes game even was in the military. We are in the abyss and I see no way out until the Admin starts caring about winning. 4-8 is the ceiling for a Frauden coached team.

I hear you my man. In September my oldest grandchild starts college someplace other than THE U. She is the first of 15 that Miami is not getting money from me that I had set aside for it. Not one more penny of mine will go to those people. If I could find a way to give money to the players without violating ncaa rules, I would happily do that, but nothing the administration even gets to smell.

Mensa post. #firetheBOT

Aren't we 99 days away from football season ?
Tomorrow we will be 100 days away from the September 5th showdown with Bethune-Cookman. I've always started doing it at midnight of the 99th day out. Friday we will be 99 days away.
CaneDro said:
No count down with player pictures this year ?
I wont be.
What's the point?
This. There is nothing to be excited about, which is the whole point. I have no desire to keep up with it. Someone else is more than welcome to do it.

Eh. Closer to the end of the saga IMO. Either golden succeeds this year and Miami is competing for a title next year or he is fired and we bring back butch hopefully. I'm counting down the days...
We'll still have the same board of trustees. Nothing will change.

Advertisement
My biggest fear is we win 8 games and he's kept. I don't WANT to see us win only 5 games, but if it takes that to fire him, then so be it. Now, if he wins 11 and he stays, I'm good with that as well. 11 games means enough changes were made to actually WIN 11 games. God knows we won't win 11 playing the way we have.

As you said, big wins or big losses.... Please, just no middle of the road crap, unless that too gets him fired.
Win win for us canes fan to be honest.If somehow the team somehow wins more than 11 games and a bowl game despite the indictment of golden coaching abilities or golden gets fired for losing more than 5 I would be happy with either scenario. Regardless this saga looks to have some resolution in about 6 months. Almost there....

Sending someone to a school just because of a football program is silly, unless they are PLAYING football. Maybe send them to the school that best fits their educational needs. If that's UM, then great. If not, then great. IF UM was this grandchild's best shot at an education in the field they are wanting to get into, you just did a disservice to them, and didn't exactly hurt UM.
First time in 30+ years I will not attend one game home or away. I went to canes game even was in the military. We are in the abyss and I see no way out until the Admin starts caring about winning. 4-8 is the ceiling for a Frauden coached team.

I hear you my man. In September my oldest grandchild starts college someplace other than THE U. She is the first of 15 that Miami is not getting money from me that I had set aside for it. Not one more penny of mine will go to those people. If I could find a way to give money to the players without violating ncaa rules, I would happily do that, but nothing the administration even gets to smell.

'Got to have faith'? Faith never brought anyone anything except fuzzy feelings in church. Having good juju for the season doesn't do jack ****.

"It's a process/trust the process." The process clearly results in the pink slime that makes McRib sandwiches, which coincidentally the big fat idiots of our fan base probably also suck up when 'Available for a Limited Time'.

Advertisement
Well, plenty are praying for a miracle. ;o)
'Got to have faith'? Faith never brought anyone anything except fuzzy feelings in church. Having good juju for the season doesn't do jack ****.

"It's a process/trust the process." The process clearly results in the pink slime that makes McRib sandwiches, which coincidentally the big fat idiots of our fan base probably also suck up when 'Available for a Limited Time'.

****-emojis-nutty.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back