Seantrel

Advertisement
When my next harvest comes in, I'm gonna mail an eighth to Every player on FSU and tip off the cops

Hmmmm, I like it. However, mailing some to every player will be too obviously a set up. Just pick a handful of them, and make sure to scatter the shipments so they aren't all arriving at once...

hmm. That sounds hard. I think I'll just smoke it

Seantrel's career here might've been a disappointement, but I'm sure several teams will gun for him. Too much talent to pass up. He'll probably do well in the NFL, and I always love seeing Canes in the NFL.

Advertisement
I'm just going to post this rumor from the WEZ....

Wasn't weed btw.

From what I heard he was involved in a car accident on US1 where he was at fault and got in some sort of confrontation with the responding officers and was ALMOST tazed and arrested. Another player was also in the car with him, no idea who it was.

I hope that's true because I'd rather see him fighting with cops and being aggressive than being a lazy listless pot head. If he was getting after cops that shows me some fire.

P.S. Like I said yesterday in this thread, we really have no idea what happened. I laughed watching everyone assume it was weed and carry on for 3 pages about the weed.

No chance.

It's the U, if a Cane breaks wind in public the Herald is all over that story like a rash.

If Henderson was involved in an accident and nearly tasered it'd be front page news.

Advertisement
Back