Sean Taylor

Advertisement
It still Haunts and bothers me terribly till this day. His passing will trouble me forever. And this is no slight on Jerome, Pata etc..

I know you knew him in a personal level. I know it is tough. The we he went simply was not fair.

He was one of my favorite players. I remember that time and how hard it was for me. I remember how the media reacted and reported. It was disgusting.

I remember how every non-Cane reacted, too (“typical Miami” *although he was in the NFL). That was also disgusting. Seeing the way non-Canes and the media reacted was when I realized I was a pure Miami Hurricane and being a Hurricane meant putting a foot up the *** of ignorance. We were just different than the rest. It wasn’t just about being a fan. It was being a family.

We are going to back soon and it is going to be **** to pay.

Sean Taylor was such a joy to watch and he always laid it on the line. He was my favorite Cane.

I still can’t get that tribute video out of my mind that they played prior to the game after when the Redskins played the first defensive play with 10 players on the field. Tears me up to this day.

26 is my favorite number and every time I see it (such as on my phone on the hour) I’m thinking of ST26.

RIP ST26!
Thanks for posting this caneinorlando... appreciate it

It still Haunts and bothers me terribly till this day. His passing will trouble me forever. And this is no slight on Jerome, Pata etc..

Advertisement
Agree 100%. I saw that headline at work and didn't talk for the rest of the day and I was on a trading desk where that's all you do. Just a horrible horrible day. RIP Sean. God Bless his family, I hope they are all doing well in life.

Go Canes!

I think we’re all in this together. Miss him so much. Couldn’t believe the news when I woke up that morning. All my friends called me. You will be missed and never forgotten Sean. GOAT RIP

Attachments

• 9120DBE2-2A3D-4B30-9BE7-E759724F1F50.jpeg
    9120DBE2-2A3D-4B30-9BE7-E759724F1F50.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
I think we’re all in this together. Miss him so much. Couldn’t believe the news when I woke up that morning. All my friends called me. You will be missed and never forgotten Sean. GOAT RIP
Was it November of ‘07? That’s how I remember it. I was in Garlinburg, TN, In the middle of a divorce when it flashed on ESPN. Talk about a dark time. Doesn’t he have a son that’s coming up? No pressure...hope the child feels love on earth. His dad was other worldly🌎💫

Advertisement
I still remember PTI on ESPN referring to it as a gang related thing, and it was "No surprise to them that ST died the way he did."

I remember this because it was the last time I EVER watched PTI. Mother****ers.

One of the future all time greats whose career was cut short.

My father in law passed away a couple of months ago. After the funeral, a couple of days later, my cousin told me that there was a former UM player resting in the same cemetery. The following week, when we went to visit my in-law. I decided to take a little walk to see who it was.

Sure enough right around the bend, it was ST's plot. I stood there and soaked it in. What a tragedy and what could have been.

I am placing this picture here as a tribute to a life gone to soon. RIP 26. You will always be the benchmark.

Dust in my eye...

Woke up in the middle of the night. Grabbed my phone. Read Sean Taylor. Dead at 24. Filled up with sadness. Truly became a Cane that day.

RIP GOAT #26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back