Sean Taylor - Remember Me

Advertisement
Sean was the best , would of been in the HOF for sure, that size and speed was insane

His death still hurts me to my bone. I know we've lost some great Canes due to some very random and unfortunate incidents, but man, ST getting murked at his own home by some punk still gets me angry. I'm just happy we had a chance to witness baby Ronnie Lott while the NFL and College Football was still a man's game, instead of this watered down version now...don't know how many PFs and Targetting calls he would have today.

Advertisement
If only these kids could've seen Sean play out his career, all the DBs would want to be here. RIP ST26

One of the greatest Canes ever. As Redskins and 'Canes fan, I still miss him sorely. :(

My favorite player

Im not big on that groupie **** of asking for autographs but hes the one person i would of asked.

Best player i ever seen at safety made it look easy like he was always baiting qbs

Advertisement
Best PURE football player to ever grace the almighty U. There were faster, stronger, more valuable, etc players but the best PURE player was and will always be our ST.

One of the greatest Canes ever. As Redskins and 'Canes fan, I still miss him sorely. :(

I was tight as *** when the giants took eli and u guys got him lmao, shows how much i knew.

I remember arguing on the giants forums dudes was saying taylor mays comes out next year and there the same player lmao. I said hes a once a generation player, they would say thats the u they will have more players next year. **** we fell hard

Doesn't ST have a little brother or cousin that's a phenom ? I thought I saw a video of him. Would be great if someone posted his name or link. Hope to see him someday wear his number for the U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Doesn't ST have a little brother or cousin that's a phenom ? I thought I saw a video of him. Would be great if someone posted his name or link. Hope to see him someday wear his number for the U.

Gabriel taylor his lil bruh

Kids already comitted pretty much

Saw lil GT's YouTube....man, the boy is raw. He can have a bright future in basketball or football.

Advertisement
Amazing talent, what a shame

/Ed was better

I can respect your opinion but they were almost apples and oranges. Ed Reed is IMO the best FS in Football history. Nobody had the ball hawking instincts he is blessed with. Combine that with a tireless work ethic and you have greatness. Sean was a very very good ball hawk but had other dimensions, like CB coverage skills & hitting anyone in the mouth who got to the second level. Big backs or small he didn't discriminate. Imagine them lining up together. (I know S.T. was used at FS too) Coin toss IMO

One of the best pure football players to ever buckle a chinstrap. The kind of player kids see play and say I want to do that.

Go Canes!

Amazing talent, what a shame

/Ed was better

I can respect your opinion but they were almost apples and oranges. Ed Reed is IMO the best FS in Football history. Nobody had the ball hawking instincts he is blessed with. Combine that with a tireless work ethic and you have greatness. Sean was a very very good ball hawk but had other dimensions, like CB coverage skills & hitting anyone in the mouth who got to the second level. Big backs or small he didn't discriminate. Imagine them lining up together. (I know S.T. was used at FS too) Coin toss IMO

Ed is the best ever and Sean Taylor was on his way there. The U basically produced the two best safeties of all time

Saw lil GT's YouTube....man, the boy is raw. He can have a bright future in basketball or football.

if he doesn't hit a growth spurt he may focus on Bball

Advertisement
Back