Sean Taylor Movie (Coming Soon)

No can do...he's 100% ******...im only 1/2...
I was thinking more along the lines of Rudolph Valentino....
CAM00108.jpg

Advertisement
Please don’t tarnish that man’s name buy making it a low budget bad film. Very few low budget films have made it.
And you have to be a **** Darren Aranofsky to have good actors take little or no money.

Advertisement
But we don't know what the quality will be like. They better get some money and muscle behind this as no one needs a low-budget storytelling experiences.

Years back Najeh Davenport did his "The U Reloaded : The Rise For Five" documentary (in the wake of Raktontur's 30 For 30 : The U") and while it was well-intended, it came off very low-budget.

Audio in the interviews with Butch and other former players / coached was almost inaudible at times. Poorly edited, poorly lit, etc.

Where both of Billy Corben's docs felt big budget and had all the killer motion graphics stuff that took it next-level—Najeh's didn't and it hurt the final product.

If someone is going to take on a Sean Taylor doc, please get the money to do it right.

You don't need a big budget to make a great film. Najehs The U was trash because Najeh is a schit director. You could have given him a massive budget and it still would have sucked. The U 30 for 30 was great because Billy Corben is a great director. You could have slashed his budget and it still would have been great. The Cannes film festival has great films year after year with incredibly low budgets. Some are better than most of the big budget films. You also have tons of schitty big budget films coming out each year.

Killer of sheep was a student film made with pretty much no budget and is considered a timeless classic.

I highly doubt this film will get a big budget, but I do hope we get a great producer/director to make it.

Advertisement
It’s always the little mother****ers that wanna be cooler than they are
I got along fine with him. He’s 2 years behind me and in a sibling ‘s year but the attitude was definitely there. I never would’ve thought much about it then.

Advertisement
Am I the only one who would rather not?

I'm still not over his episode of A Football Life. **** still hurts man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back