• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Sean Taylor “Definitive” High School Highlights

305407cane

All ACC
Love every part of his game. The complete safety. If god could carve a man from stone to play the game he would look like Sean.
He loved Miami too. Loved this city and was a very generous guy.
I was at the field dedication at Gulliver when they named it after him

fraggle

Redshirt Freshman
The loss of him was so unnecessary and tragic, snuffed out a definite HOF prospect...He treated those punks and then they betrayed his kindness. Will never forget the game against FSU where he was a one man wrecking crew...unbelievable dominate performance.

MainLineCane

No More Excuses
Seeing Sean Taylor play, even for a short time, almost everyone walked away knowing that they've seen one of the best players to ever walk this planet

Last edited:

djnellz

Shut up, Karen.
Happy Birthday to the goat 🐐. When he was at Gulliver and Killian he had so many highlights it’s jaw dropping.

Gawddamn. I know them players had their shitting pants on when ST walked on the field. That was a bad mofo. Damn... I hope there's a special spot in hell for his killers. RIP

caneinorlando

Recruit
Seeing Sean Taylor play, even for a short time, almost everyone walked away knowing that they've seen one of the best players to ever walk this planet
Imagine hanging out with him, and cruising around Miami in a Decked out Silver Land Rover on multiple occasions....

RC26

Recruit
He would’ve been the GOAT, not just Safety but one of the greatest all around players, ever. Reggie White, Barry Sanders level. We all seen, all that we needed to see.

GOAT!!

Fatboycane

Redshirt Freshman
Gulliver played Chaminade at Cobb Stadium in the playoffs in 2000. Gulliver won in 2 or 3 OT and went on to win the state championship. Great game, with a few future Canes on the field that night. Beason, Glen Cook, Buck Ortega and of course Sean.