Sean Spence....

Advertisement
247.gif

Great to hear!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of the top of the dome, the only kid of that infamous class that put in work and busted his *** 24/7 and gave 100. Good luck SS.

Of the top of the dome, the only kid of that infamous class that put in work and busted his *** 24/7 and gave 100. Good luck SS.

Guys like Davon Johnson, Ben Jones, Jeremy Lewis, and TB3 should be mentioned, but I hear ya. Spence was a beast from day 1 and never let up.

Advertisement
This has made my weekend! Such an outstanding young man and one of the best players to come out of this program recently.

Advertisement

Guys like Davon Johnson, Ben Jones, Jeremy Lewis, and TB3 should be mentioned, but I hear ya. Spence was a beast from day 1 and never let up.

I'd take Benjamin out of there based on his sometimes feeble efforts. Remember his putrid attempt to tackle or at the very least push Kuechly out of bounds on that turnover?

The most important player on the team during Golden's first season. He took the leadership role on defense we so desperately needed that year.

I remember the UNC game most vividly. IIRC, UNC was marching down the field at the end of the game......I watched in horror thinking the 'Canes were gonna blow it, but Spence made some big plays at the end of the game to seal the win.

It's a **** shame he wasn't able to play in more meaningful games here.

Advertisement
Back