Señor Julio Frenk: Los Huracanes de UM con hambre de triunfo

Cane2

Band
Banned
El QB.jpg
El quarterback Brad Kaaya (15) en plena práctica con la UM en agosto.

Los Huracanes de la Universidad inician su temporada número 90 en el football universitario con un choque frente a los Wildcats de Bethune-Cookman, el sábado (6 p.m. TV: ESPN3) en el renovado Sun Life Stadium.

El entrenador de los Huracanes Al Golden confía en el entusiasmo y la calidad de un equipo joven en el que más de una veintena jugará por primera vez en el campeonato. El desafío es mejorar la pobre campaña del 2014 en la que terminaron con un récord 6-7.

Una de las pocas luces entre tantas sombras fue el quarterback Brad Kaaya, quien en el 2014 fue elegido Novato del Año de la Conferencia de la Costa Atlántica. Fue uno de los 15 jugadores en su posición que pasó para más de 3,000 yardas, con 26 o más touchdowns y 12 o menos intercepciones.

“Esta es la vez que me siento con más hambre de victorias”, afirmó Kaaya, jugador de segundo año. “Tenemos que empezar con fuerza y dar un golpe de autoridad desde el principio”.

Para los Huracanes será el inicio de la octava temporada en el Sun Life Stadium y en sus siete partidos inaugurales lograron salir airosos. Esa tendencia victoriosa esperan mantenerla el sábado.

“No veo la hora que llegue el momento del partido, el sábado”, comentó el receiver de la UM Braxton Berrios. “Esa unión que tiene el equipo es salgo especial, no la he experimentado en ninguna otra parte. Estamos más juntos que nunca y va a haber una gran fiesta en la cancha”.

Si bien es cierto que la ofensiva de los Huracanes despierta grandes expectativas es en la defensiva donde se base la seguridad de la escuadra.

En la temporada 2014, la UM se ubicó en el puesto 14 en el ranking nacional en la defensiva. Permitió un promedio de 329.6 yardas por partido, el cuarto mejor récord en la conferencia. Siga a Luis F. Sánchez en Twitter: @luisfsanchez6

Advertisement
View attachment 31608
El quarterback Brad Kaaya (15) en plena práctica con la UM en agosto.

Los Huracanes de la Universidad inician su temporada número 90 en el football universitario con un choque frente a los Wildcats de Bethune-Cookman, el sábado (6 p.m. TV: ESPN3) en el renovado Sun Life Stadium.

El entrenador de los Huracanes Al Golden confía en el entusiasmo y la calidad de un equipo joven en el que más de una veintena jugará por primera vez en el campeonato. El desafío es mejorar la pobre campaña del 2014 en la que terminaron con un récord 6-7.

Una de las pocas luces entre tantas sombras fue el quarterback Brad Kaaya, quien en el 2014 fue elegido Novato del Año de la Conferencia de la Costa Atlántica. Fue uno de los 15 jugadores en su posición que pasó para más de 3,000 yardas, con 26 o más touchdowns y 12 o menos intercepciones.

“Esta es la vez que me siento con más hambre de victorias”, afirmó Kaaya, jugador de segundo año. “Tenemos que empezar con fuerza y dar un golpe de autoridad desde el principio”.

Para los Huracanes será el inicio de la octava temporada en el Sun Life Stadium y en sus siete partidos inaugurales lograron salir airosos. Esa tendencia victoriosa esperan mantenerla el sábado.

“No veo la hora que llegue el momento del partido, el sábado”, comentó el receiver de la UM Braxton Berrios. “Esa unión que tiene el equipo es salgo especial, no la he experimentado en ninguna otra parte. Estamos más juntos que nunca y va a haber una gran fiesta en la cancha”.

Si bien es cierto que la ofensiva de los Huracanes despierta grandes expectativas es en la defensiva donde se base la seguridad de la escuadra.

En la temporada 2014, la UM se ubicó en el puesto 14 en el ranking nacional en la defensiva. Permitió un promedio de 329.6 yardas por partido, el cuarto mejor récord en la conferencia. Siga a Luis F. Sánchez en Twitter: @luisfsanchez6

TRANSLATION:

Julio Frenk: UM Hurricanes hungry for victory

Quarterback Brad Kaaya (15) in full practice with UM in August.

University Hurricanes begin their 90th season in college football with a front to Bethune-Cookman Wildcats clash on Saturday (6 pm TV: ESPN3) in the renovated Sun Life Stadium.

Hurricanes coach Al Golden trust the quality and enthusiasm of a young team in which more than twenty first play in the championship. The challenge is to improve the poor 2014 campaign in which they finished with a 6-7 record.

One of the few highlights among the many shadows was the quarterback Brad Kaaya, who in 2014 was elected Rookie of the Year in the Atlantic Coast Conference. It was one of 15 players in his position passed for over 3,000 yards with 26 touchdowns and 12 or more or less interceptions.

"This is the time that I feel more hungry for victories," Kaaya, sophomore said. "We have to start hard and give a blow of authority from the beginning."

Hurricanes to be the beginning of the eighth season at Sun Life Stadium and seven managed to emerge unscathed openers. That victorious trend expected to keep the Sabbath.

"I can not wait to get the timing of the match on Saturday," said UM receiver Braxton Berrios. "This union has the equipment is special leave, I have not experienced anywhere else. We are closer than ever and there will be a big party at the court. "

While the Hurricane offense is awakens great expectations in the defensive basis where security squad.

In the 2014 season, the UM is ranked 14th in the national ranking on the defensive. It allowed an average of 329.6 yards per game, fourth best record in the conference.

"I can not wait to get the timing of the match on Saturday," said UM receiver Braxton Berrios. "This union has the equipment is special leave, I have not experienced anywhere else. We are closer than ever and there will be a big party at the court. "

Hahahaha

Advertisement

Hahahaha

So, he dug the photos in a big way.

That Bing Translator tho ...

You'd think an area with such a Spanish speaking majority, one would find a friend or friend of a friend, if not an outright kin, to have a greater command of this Latin language!

Queen Isabella would be rolling in her grave from this torturous attempt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That Bing Translator tho ...

You'd think an area with such a Spanish speaking majority, one would find a friend or friend of a friend, if not an outright kin, to have a greater command of this Latin language!

Queen Elizabeth would be rolling in her grave from this torturous attempt.

1) The Queen isn't dead
b) She would probably say Je m’en fou! Parle anglais!
42) She aint got time for a sissy team like the Canes! She watches futbol.

I took a couple years of high school Spanish so will give the translation a shot:

The Hurricanes of the university are about to get your temper going, with a 90% chance of choking in front of the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, Saturday (6 p.m. TV: ESPN3) in the half-empty Sun Life Stadium.

The rapist of the Hurricanes Al Golden confided that enthusiasm and his high-calorie diet keep him looking like a fat baby, bigger than a window, hoping to show for the first time he is competent. Anything would be better than when we got our bells rung in 2014, when he should have been fired after going 6-7.

Golden would be changing light bulbs for a living if not for Brad Kaaya, who in 2014 was elected ACC newcomer of the butt. There were only 15 other guys who threw for 3000 yards with more than 26 touchdowns and fewer than 12 interceptions, and the others all were likely on teams with winning records.

“He is starving us of victory for the first time in our lives," Kaaya affirmed, butt hurt for a second year in a row. "We have to be ready to swallow strong and with authority on principle.”

For the Hurricanes, they will incite your temper in Sun Life Stadium just like the past seven years since we left the top. This tendency to be exasperated about victory will continue Saturday.

"I don't know what time the team will arrive, on Saturday," commented the only white receiver at UM, Braxton Berrios. "This team is trying to form a union because this team stopped being special, and we don't play aggressively like other teams. We are not really together because we are about to have a party instead of practice."

If you are surely offended by the Hurricanes ruining your grand expectations, it is defensible because the entire fan base was sure this guy was going to get fired after last year.

Just remember your temper in 2014, when Miami twisted the numbers to say they had the 14th best defense in the nation. They permitted a mediocre 329.6 yards, the fourth best in our mediocre conference.

I took a couple years of high school Spanish so will give the translation a shot:

The Hurricanes of the university are about to get your temper going, with a 90% chance of choking in front of the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats, Saturday (6 p.m. TV: ESPN3) in the half-empty Sun Life Stadium.

The rapist of the Hurricanes Al Golden confided that enthusiasm and his high-calorie diet keep him looking like a fat baby, bigger than a window, hoping to show for the first time he is competent. Anything would be better than when we got our bells rung in 2014, when he should have been fired after going 6-7.

Golden would be changing light bulbs for a living if not for Brad Kaaya, who in 2014 was elected ACC newcomer of the butt. There were only 15 other guys who threw for 3000 yards with more than 26 touchdowns and fewer than 12 interceptions, and the others all were likely on teams with winning records.

“He is starving us of victory for the first time in our lives," Kaaya affirmed, butt hurt for a second year in a row. "We have to be ready to swallow strong and with authority on principle.”

For the Hurricanes, they will incite your temper in Sun Life Stadium just like the past seven years since we left the top. This tendency to be exasperated about victory will continue Saturday.

"I don't know what time the team will arrive, on Saturday," commented the only white receiver at UM, Braxton Berrios. "This team is trying to form a union because this team stopped being special, and we don't play aggressively like other teams. We are not really together because we are about to have a party instead of practice."

If you are surely offended by the Hurricanes ruining your grand expectations, it is defensible because the entire fan base was sure this guy was going to get fired after last year.

Just remember your temper in 2014, when Miami twisted the numbers to say they had the 14th best defense in the nation. They permitted a mediocre 329.6 yards, the fourth best in our mediocre conference.

Firing Day is 87 away.

For you, Mr. Kaaya.

[video=youtube;2uXbz_p5K1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uXbz_p5K1U[/video]

It's Game day!

[video=youtube;Uexj0Pv_mUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uexj0Pv_mUI[/video]

Advertisement
I'd ******* like to give that ******* **** video 100%, but the ******* ****ers misspelled INCOMPETENCE as INCOMPITENCE. I mean, what the ****?!?

Why is that ******* relevant? Because then you can't ******* spell Fraulden the Incompetent. And that would be ****ed up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back