Scrimmage

Advertisement
Though Miami’s second scrimmage of camp was delayed by lightning from morning until dusk, Mark Richt was pleased with how his team competed.

“We had to wait all day for it,” Richt said, speaking to a group of beat reporters afterward. “Thankfully we had no school today, so we could get the work in.”

Breaking with his previous method, Richt did not read the “unofficial official” stats from a sheet. UM did not reveal numbers from the scrimmage.

Players have not been available to the media after scrimmages.

So here’s what Richt saw, though he admitted he was mostly focused on quarterback play:

Advertisement
Richt loves him some Dayall Harris.. This guy must be the goods..CMR is always talking him up. He gonna be good.

Richt loves him some Dayall Harris.. This guy must be the goods..CMR is always talking him up. He gonna be good.

It was reported yesterday he has been having problems consistently catching the football. He might need to hit the jug machine.

Advertisement
[TWEET]766110891607789568[/TWEET]
[TWEET]766104010369695745[/TWEET]
[TWEET]766103118232846336[/TWEET]
[TWEET]766096688159264770[/TWEET]
[TWEET]766045245213638656[/TWEET]

Last edited:
I am coming with that work tomorrow morning. Right was very vanilla in his press conference and didn't give much info or stats.

We don't like vanilla here at CanesInSight so I will bring you a scrimmage recap in the morning.

I am coming with that work tomorrow morning. Right was very vanilla in his press conference and didn't give much info or stats.

We don't like vanilla here at CanesInSight so I will bring you a scrimmage recap in the morning.
Appreciate it Pete!

Advertisement
...the first-string defensive line was “creating a new line of scrimmage” ...

Man, I can't stop twitching....17 more days...

Advertisement
Back