scrimmage was DEEP with Alums!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmaooo you killed that bro . I got them at caneswear they from dyme lyfe im sure they got you fam!
Aiight, I betta hit em up, real quick. Cause them stores don’t be having but like 2 pairs for ny99as, over 1x. Shyts be running outta sight, like Usain Bolt.

Update: Fat boy shorts are gone mane. They sold out… just like I figured..,
1649558429440.gif

Last edited:
Aiight, I betta hit em up, real quick. Cause them stores don’t be having but like 2 pairs for ny99as, over 1x. Shyts be running outta sight, like Usain Bolt.

Update: Fat boy shorts are gone mane. They sold out… just like I figured..,
View attachment 181394
It could be that’s what’s left from last season’s stock. Dymelyfe has always had a long turn around when it comes to inventory

Totally agree. Was an awesome event. Tons of alumni and what was so nice is how approachable and kind everyone was.

I've been following the Canes since late 1970s, especially former hs teammates and coach who moved on to the UM, and I always found every player, and family member, to be approachable and nice to people....and I say this as someone who don't bother them, kiss their **** to ask for autographs, etc...I just watch them handle their business with kids and strangers and they have always been gentlemen.
I am sure there are bad apples like anywhere else where you have a bunch of young, often entitled, athletes, but not from what I have seen.

Advertisement
Yes. Ferman mentioned it today. Said there were 200+ alumni, players & some recruits. He also said he heard Mario had some remarks prepared but got a bit emotional and tossed his notes and spoke from the heart....
@Brooklyndee were you there for this? If so are you able to elaborate more on this and provide us some insight into his speech and your and your fellow alumni’s thoughts?

We are all enjoying the ride of what is being rebuilt…well most of us at least, so any more nuggets just adds to this experience. Whoever you are as a born and raised Cane since ‘75 thank you for the joys and memories you and your brethren have provided us

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee were you there for this? If so are you able to elaborate more on this and provide us some insight into his speech and your and your fellow alumni’s thoughts?

We are all enjoying the ride of what is being rebuilt…well most of us at least, so any more nuggets just adds to this experience. Whoever you are as a born and raised Cane since ‘75 thank you for the joys and memories you and your brethren have provided us
75 was my Freshman yr in HS....And the yr I became a Cane (Thanks to OJ Anderson...)

Advertisement
Back