Scrimmage video

Exactly. Bethel has flashed, but he’s not a mainstay starter and the Wisc game proved that, imo. Great rotational guy, but we need bullies in the middle. That’s always been us. We can easily call ourselves DTU, seriously. We need that again
Nesta can be an impact player at dt and imo he’s showed it all spring. Still want him to develop some additional pass rush moves but that will come. **** Gerald Willis dominated with just that one swim move and had the best dt season we have had in years

Advertisement
Nesta can be an impact player at dt and imo he’s showed it all spring. Still want him to develop some additional pass rush moves but that will come. **** Gerald Willis dominated with just that one swim move and had the best dt season we have had in years

Lol; true that. When Nesta develops other moves, he’ll be unstoppable. He’ll keep OL off balance b/c they’ll expect a bull rush and he’ll use something else. He’s still very young, but he has a passion for it.

Bro; my fault. Lol. That was a mad rookie mistake. Man I just woke up and went straight to the page. I meant, Osborne, Pope and JT4. Hightower and Payton major PT and Njoku major burn for RZ. My bad. Literally laughing at myself. Lol
Reread your post and I agree with that WR list lol. I hope Pope does big things this year, could be the future

Idk man, we **** sure seemed to run the ball much better than last year but pass protection was terrible. Idk if it's due to different players or scheme/technique they're teaching but it's almost opposite of last year. Damnit mane, I know there's still a lot time but can we get an OL that can at least be decent to good at both?
I just hope by the UF game. Berry has a unit that can be productive.

Right now i'm seeing a line collapse on it's QB and RB diving to the ground as soon as the ball is in their hands.

Forget all them QB drills about how this QB is doing this and this one is struggling. They all looked suspect when in the teeth of a defense that is just rushing at will.

By the looks of it. We got a group of just another guy on the line. That is a shame because there is talent or should've been talented guys.

Advertisement
The harsh reality........that’s a poor offensive football team. There is no sugar coating it. For whatever reason there still is a lot of Richt in there meaning every pass is 5-7 yard routes and the defense doesn’t need to cover the whole whole field. I’m very concerned and disappointed.

Relax guy.... it’s April.

From what I saw in this video, JW was the better qb. All his drives were solid moving the ball with confidence. N’kosi was so so with no D identification and Tate was pure 🗑

Advertisement
What I took away from the video:

Absolutely ******* nothing!

You got # 75 at FS with the plastic bar down the middle facemask no one wanted out there against the #1s, 6-10 impact players arent playing, 70-85% of the ‘19 class not there and a couple of transfers who haven’t enrolled yet.

I may have a low post count, but god ****... you vets are jumping the gun on everything.

Advertisement
For those that were there, were the three QB's actually given equal amount of reps against the starting defense? I have only seen clips here and there. From the clips, it looks like Kosi received most of his reps against the ones, Jarren against the two's, and Martell against two's and three's.

I ask, because I know clips can be edited to appear a certain way and/or can have an agenda.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
For those that were there, were the three QB's actually given equal amount of reps against the starting defense? I have only seen clips here and there. From the clips, it looks like Kosi received most of his reps against the ones, Jarren against the two's, and Martell against two's and three's.

I ask, because I know clips can be edited to appear a certain way and/or can have an agenda.

Thanks in advance.
In the periscope vids I saw. Perry started the first drive vs the Ones on defense and drove the ball down the field. Williams didn’t get much work against the ones in the first half. Martell took most of his reps going against the ones in the first half for at least 2 series. That first one was short and the next if i remember correctly was the series with the int against ivey where he lateraled it to Pinckney. In the second half martell took reps vs 2s and 3s i think

In the periscope vids I saw. Perry started the first drive vs the Ones on defense and drove the ball down the field. Williams didn’t get much work against the ones in the first half. Martell took most of his reps going against the ones in the first half for at least 2 series. That first one was short and the next if i remember correctly was the series with the int against ivey where he lateraled it to Pinckney. In the second half martell took reps vs 2s and 3s i think
Appreciated! So William's saw most of his work against the ones in the second half? Who was Perry facing in the second half?

The mistake yall are making is acting as if a scrimmage in April is the finished product of how we'll look in August.

Yall really think Enos is out there calling a Spring scrimmage as if it's a playoff game?? Lol yall do know we literally have another Spring game this coming weekend right?

Trevon Hill isn't on campus yet, Bubba Bolden isn't on campus yet, Sam Brooks & Avery Huff aren't on campus yet, we got 4 DT's coming in Chigozie Nnoruka, Jalar Holley, Jared Harrison-Hunte & Jason Blissett (and whether you believe it or not one out of those 3 Frosh will not be shirted this year & will get rotational snaps), Christian Williams & Keontra Smith ain't on campus yet, Jakai Clark who will be a backup Center ain't on campus yet...

The point being, I would recommend yall preserve your overreactions for Fall camp when the roster is full. In case you haven't noticed the staff has kept a number of guys out in Spring with day to day nicked up injuries because they're fully aware Fall camp is more important than Spring.

They're still adding & implementing new aspects of the playbook throughout the Spring & will continue in Fall, installs on both sides of the ball don't just stop after week 1 in Spring camp fellas lol.

I was excited bout the Scrimmage just like everybody else was & of course we're all hungry to see how we look after being so disappointed last season, but some of yall really gotta ****** relax lol The season isn't over & hasn't even started yet, calm the f*ck down.

Advertisement
Back