Scrimmage tonight?

200.gif

I was able to recover NoleVern’s original post before he deleted it and substituted the one above, I only got a partial, but you get the idea

43295211-024E-40D7-A7E6-9A1A11C338CC.jpeg

Advertisement
71% of the passes is misleading. If you’ve been to the practices you know there’s a lot of check downs, shallow crossing routes and short passing to the TE’s. Still it’s a great number.

That’s about the only way to get a completion percentage that high.

Imagine last years qbs throwing 63% and protecting the ball.

This is the best possible news we could have expected at this point in the process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strikers can play that weak side. And with the way most teams are mostly in 3+ wide all the time, it’s pretty rare to have 3 LBs on the field anyway. But yeah of course it would suck to lose Shaq or Pinckney.
Agreed, but overall our Db depth is modestly better than LB.

Bottom line is Richt left us with unacceptable depth at several spots. All he had to do was fill the rooster and he refused to do it.

Advertisement
I don’t think it was a troll, nor do I think we are out of the woods entirely just yet.

I think Cam got hurt and people reacted. In a normal setting there’s a “control fire” effect that happens, because people are either there or are able to access the information much faster. This was a closed scrimmage that ended sometime between 9-10pm on a Sunday night, so no one has any real info except the people that were there.

This lets all the idiots who weren’t there run buck wild with speculative nonsense because there’s an absence of facts.
But it sure is entertaining and gets lots of clicks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back