Scrimmage Info

They're killing this program quickly. The apathy is higher than it's been since the 1970's.

In the 70's we didn't have a rich heritage of domination and swagger to lament losing. Apathy would be a step up.

Advertisement
I had no idea there was even a scrimmage today. This administration has let it get to a point where long time loyal fans have stopped paying attention to their favorite team. Unbelievable.

I honestly didn't even know we were in Spring practice already. I'm not exited.

WTF is AQM covering? He should be rushing the QB!

Kaaya said Muhammad “was in there a lot. He was all over the place. He was covering and getting in, beating our O-line, moving, all kinds of stuff.”

good to see Coach D and Williams doing work. SMH
Maybe Golden could take a few and Grade those two?

Advertisement
Under the constant threat of aerial bombardment from the fanbase, is there really any wonder the administration has chosen to keep practices as covert as possible?

Here's a picture of the proposed indoor practice field for 2016 under Golden:

military_camouflage_canopy_tents.jpg

Any die hard fan knew there was a scrimmage today. I am not in support of Golden but I am going to support the players and The U.

The fact we're still hearing "AQM" and "covering" in the same sentence just speak to the continued ******* INCOMPETENCE running our program.

I hope we lose every ******* game. That's what it's going to take for the morons running (and destroying) our program to act. I honestly hope they get absolutely embarrassed this season for what this administration is trying to pull.

Advertisement
wow.. you guys seriously need meds or something. Weekend is approaching and its spring. Yet everything is doom and gloom. The report was a mixed bag.. some good some whatever. No injuries alone.. and a potential boomer kicker is pretty good to hear.

Advertisement
Back