Scrimmage 2 Highlight video

Advertisement
Lol poor Evan. It seems every highlight video shows somebody knocking down one of his passes. =P

I have a feeling Chocolate will be a major factor to the offense this year. Dude may have had issues, but he's an above average athlete capable of big performances.

Advertisement
Lol poor Evan. It seems every highlight video shows somebody knocking down one of his passes. =P

Could be the defense is keying on the short quick throws. That seems to be Sheriffs modus operandi.

Did I just see a "sidelined" Cager make a catch?

And the completions don't match up with the receptions. Did walk-ons make unreported catches? Or is Cager out there catching 11 balls and just pretending to have a hamstring issue?

Where's my tin hat?

Advertisement
this is akin to a stripper showing me her kneecap get this **** outta my face..Im suppose to fap to this?

Couple things.

- Again, Rosier Mechanics are on point. That probably why he is playing so well as of late. His release is quicker so there is no delay getting the ball out where it is suppose to be.
- I almost put Dean in the "Why you don't go after Junior College players" list with Wyche and em after he got beat by Langham. He forced a fumble though so I'll wait to see what he does during the season before he officially makes the list.
- Sherriffs seem to be taking more deep shots as of late because he knows his noodle arm is what is keeping him from winning the job. Trying to show the coaches he can make the deep throws.
- Broke is going to make a thread on the Croc run.
- I don't like how the Safeties aren't looking back for the ball. Not a fan of the hand swiping techniques especially at safety.
- Patchan is probably going to be the defensive breakout player. His skill set is extremely similar to Joe Jackson and they're about the same size.

Last edited:
Amari Carter "The Enforcer".

Gonna play the same role for us as Bernard Pollard did for the Ravens.

Advertisement
That was a really nice throw on that completion to Cager. Hard to see who it was, but I'm almost positive it was Rosier, because it definitely wasn't Sheriffs or Perry.

Advertisement
Did I just see a "sidelined" Cager make a catch?

And the completions don't match up with the receptions. Did walk-ons make unreported catches? Or is Cager out there catching 11 balls and just pretending to have a hamstring issue?

Where's my tin hat?

I said the same ****, I was like isnt that cager??

On Harley's td sherrifs threw for about 45 yards. Showed some arm strength

Advertisement
Back