Scrimmage #2 8/21

Advertisement
Supposedly at Traz Powell tonight

Here's hoping no more injuries ....

Lots of competition and someone steps up at DE, WR, and LB

Post Scrimmage prediction is that the only surprise will be who starts at that second DE spot. I would prefer Harvey, Chantz or Roberts. But it's most likely going to be McCloud because he's the DE version of Robert Knowles.

I don't see any competition at LB. I believe Smith and Flagg have it wrapped up. But I hope Cave can take Flagg's spot.

QB: King
RB: Harris, Knighton
WR: X - Rambo, Z - Key'Shawn, Y - Harley
TE: Mallory, Arroyo
OL: Nelson, Rivers, Gaynor, Donaldson, J Williams/Scaife

Defense
S: Bolden, Hall/Carter
CB: Stevenson, Ivey, Couch
MLB: Flagg
WLB: Keontra
DT: Ford (Miller #2), Silvera # if healthy then H-H #2
DE: Johnson, Harvey or McCloud??

200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Post Scrimmage prediction is that the only surprise will be who starts at that second DE spot. I would prefer Harvey, Chantz or Roberts. But it's most likely going to be McCloud because he's the DE version of Robert Knowles.

I don't see any competition at LB. I believe Smith and Flagg have it wrapped up. But I hope Cave can take Flagg's spot.

QB: King
RB: Harris, Knighton
WR: X - Rambo, Z - Key'Shawn, Y - Harley
TE: Mallory, Arroyo
OL: Nelson, Rivers, Gaynor, Donaldson, J Williams/Scaife

Defense
S: Bolden, Hall/Carter
CB: Stevenson, Ivey, Couch
MLB: Flagg
WLB: Keontra
DT: Ford (Miller #2), Silvera # if healthy then H-H #2
DE: Johnson, Harvey or McCloud??
I love how Manny and company get ZERO credit for knowing the DE position even after they have years of kids being developed and drafted.

Years.

Our fanbase man....🤦

I love how Manny and company get ZERO credit for knowing the DE position even after they have years of kids being developed and drafted.

Years.

Our fanbase man....🤦

im not giving him zero credit. It’s not always a slurper vs mope good vs evil discussion. But if you can’t see that we emptied the cupboard at DE after 2020 and don’t have a clear starter other than the transfer, and are thinner than we want to be going against Bama, then I can’t help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back