Scout's Predictions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We aren't really in it for too many more players. I guess we have an extreme outside chance at Howard, Hamilton, Williams, Young.

I just want to hold Northrup. We have a **** good class though and am happy with the job the staff has done.

Also, don't know how Jimbo is selling it but **** they have brought in some defensive players the last few years.

Wtf, no way we lose out on everyone

Darius Hamilton - Longshot - we're chasing two teams (Rutgers and Florida) with a week left?
Avery Young - Always been a HEAVY SEC lean and we're chasing Auburn, Georgia, Florida.
Eddie Goldman - Plays it pretty close to the vest. No idea how that one plays out but my gut is Alabama.
Tracy Howard - We've caught up a bit but we've been chasing on him since day 1 since he wanted to go away for school.
Tyriq McCord - They listed him as predicted TO Miami. So...

Yeah. Let's be fair, we're talking about some of the premier talent this year. We're in the running for a few, but you can't expect to bring them all home. Keep McCord, keep Northrup, and if we're REALLY lucky land one of those top four? It'd be a heckuva haul.

Wtf, no way we lose out on everyone

Darius Hamilton - Longshot - we're chasing two teams (Rutgers and Florida) with a week left?
Avery Young - Always been a HEAVY SEC lean and we're chasing Auburn, Georgia, Florida.
Eddie Goldman - Plays it pretty close to the vest. No idea how that one plays out but my gut is Alabama.
Tracy Howard - We've caught up a bit but we've been chasing on him since day 1 since he wanted to go away for school.
Tyriq McCord - They listed him as predicted TO Miami. So...

Yeah. Let's be fair, we're talking about some of the premier talent this year. We're in the running for a few, but you can't expect to bring them all home. Keep McCord, keep Northrup, and if we're REALLY lucky land one of those top four? It'd be a heckuva haul.

Sounds like a realistic expectation, I would be happy with that.

Advertisement
The way this class was put together in different than years past. We are not going to be on a lot of last minute prediction type lists because we got out top commits early and they have stuck, (think Texas). Duke, Kirby, Bush, Flowers, etc are solid and will not be playing the "hat game" on LOI Day so there is nothing to predict. In the past we were chasing down players til the last minute, this year we have top players firmly committed.

i swore i watched that McCord kid commit to you guys on TV during one of the all star games

did he decommit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back