45. Sean White
49. Brandon Powell - hope that ranking is right
53. Tyree Brady
63. Reilly Gibbons
68. Darrell Langham
69. Demetrius Jackson
96. Nigel Bethel lol

Advertisement
I still say Cook is lights out over Yearby. Cook is a 30+ a carry bruiser, Yearby seems frail and Duke like.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That is a terrible terrible list......
No wonder Scout is about to fold, its like my 12 year old niece made that list.

I still say Cook is lights out over Yearby. Cook is a 30+ a carry bruiser, Yearby seems frail and Duke like.
3539.gif

AND WTF IS WRONG WITH BEING "DUKE LIKE"?

LOL @ the Nigel Bethel lol. Scout is really horrible and should not be a credible source from this point going forward.Cook is a great back and could have 120 yds games on average with great blocking he reminds me alot Lesean Mccoy and Yearby is a great back as well he could have the same result the Cook with great blocking and reminds me alot of Reggie Bush. I am not saying they are these NFL stars but there running styles remind me of them. no wonder Central gave everybody ****.

LOL @ the Nigel Bethel lol. Scout is really horrible and should not be a credible source from this point going forward.Cook is a great back and could have 120 yds games on average with great blocking he reminds me alot Lesean Mccoy and Yearby is a great back as well he could have the same result the Cook with great blocking and reminds me alot of Reggie Bush. I am not saying they are these NFL stars but there running styles remind me of them. no wonder Central gave everybody ****.

Yearby is a stud, but did you just compare his skill set to Reggie Bush????????? Reggie Bush, you saw Bush while watching his highlights, Reggie Bush?????? Both skill sets are the exact opposite. One is a tough inside runner, the other is one of the most explosive All Purpose Backs the game has ever seen, that wasnt a great inside runner.....

Advertisement
SmokeyRone continues his incredible streak of stupid and overly negative posts. He rips our top recruit and one of the nations most electrifying players in Duke all in the same sentence.

Yearby is like Freeman (FSU back) IMHO.
Cook is like CJ Spiller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back