Scouting on Denzel

Advertisement
Beat me to it. Lots of teams will wish they took him in the first round when he goes early in the second, then turns into a Pro Bowler..
Didn't he measure in at under 6'?

That'll hurt him come draft time unfortunately.

Denzel Perryman is Zach Thomas

they are the same **** player. I've said it for a long time but yall wanna say he's Ray Lewis or Jon Vilma

Thats a black Zach Thomas if I've ever seen one. And ZT was a BAAAAAAAAADDDDDD Dude

The entire linebacker group played well on Tuesday, but the standout was Miami inside linebacker Denzel Perryman. He diagnosed plays quickly against the run in the nine-on-seven period and showed good awareness in zone coverage in the seven-on-seven period. He showed explosive closing power both as a tackler and in taking on blocks, and displayed good range. We like what we've seen from him on tape, as well. He has spent some time in our top 32 this season.

m03z.gif

I can definitely see a team taking him late first round. Crazy if they let him slip. Size be damned.

And I so agree with the black Zach Thomas comparison. Lol

scary is when is aw Perryman at the spring game dude said he wieight 253 pds..lol...you can tell he wasnt liking it either.

That dude is a killer.....some team will get a definate steal...he can start at Mike for my dolphins RIGHT NOW..hes better than everything we have right now.

He has instincts.....and is solid in pass coverage....dont let him being 5'10 1/2 scare you away....he is a top 2 rd player..that if he runs a good 40...will likely be 3rd rd pick....i know alonzo highsmith wont let him pass the packers as he can start for them and they can move clay matthews back outside.

Advertisement
Perryman a good weight for him would be 230 range. Seemed a lot more fluid and looser earlier on here. While he did improve and had a stellar career, this staff held back untapped potential he had.

Would love to see him on a team like GB, Steelers or Dolphins. Day 1 type of guy and make an impact.

Advertisement
Back