138. Ravian Pierce TE
170. Devante Noil WR
212. Travis Rudolph WR
220. Corey Martinez OG
254. Trevor Darling OT
278. Reilly Gibbons

Advertisement
Darling is really low

Surprised to see Flowers so high(at a position I never think he will play) and I think he is a DB all the way if he decides not to play QB

Loaded goup and not even including guys who will have interest in us later on so we should have a great class

Darling is really low

Surprised to see Flowers so high(at a position I never think he will play) and I think he is a DB all the way if he decides not to play QB

I actually think they have it right with the position projection for Flowers. He just makes plays with the ball in his hand. I'd take hm on offense. Treon is the one I'd prefer at DB.

Advertisement
Darling is really low

I actually think they have it right with the position projection for Flowers. He just makes plays with the ball in his hand. I'd take hm on offense. Treon is the one I'd prefer at DB.

I think flowers is a db too who is potentially a very good return man

Lane @ 53........lololololololololol

Lane strikes me as a kid who, rather than sit back and complain about it, is going to come out hungrier and seek to prove Scout wrong.

Bama scares me with him, but what a tandem that'd be--Lane and Coley.

Advertisement
Lane @ 53........lololololololololol

Lane strikes me as a kid who, rather than sit back and complain about it, is going to come out hungrier and seek to prove Scout wrong.

Bama scares me with him, but what a tandem that'd be--Lane and Coley.

that's exactly how I see Lane. I think bc of his ridiculous athletic skill he's gonna be viewed as a one trick pony until college where he will flourish. I think it keeps him hungry and slightly underrated which is absurd in a way. But you're right Bama will be a fight until the end with him. They will pull out all the stops. We've just gotta win this year and let Barrow put the full court family press on him. It's gonna be a fight but **** Bama we can fight too.

Advertisement
anybody who has seen both live care to compare Darling to the former BTW lineman that signed with Arkansas?

anybody who has seen both live care to compare Darling to the former BTW lineman that signed with Arkansas?

Haven't seen both live but from what I can gather Kirkland was a very nice prospect...Darling is elite. Coaches seem to feel the same.

Advertisement
This list actually isnt that bad. Lane is top 50 AS OF TODAY. Once he hits the camp circuit he will fly up the charts. They always do. Everyone else seems to be in place. Trevor Darling is only considered elite locally. Nationally he has to prove himself. You guys need to realize that alot of these guys need to hit the camp circuit and prove themselves if they want to be top 30 guys. Guys like Yearby, Sony, and Clark already have there names out there nationally. I think guys like CThomas and Darling should hit the circuit because they should be top 50 guys at least. JMO.

Rudolph 212, I think not......

he was in the old rankings.. In scouts new rankings they dropped him quite a bit shocking.. Darling did move up about 50 spots tho. He's about 155 now according to scout. Bottom line he's a solid 4 star on every site..

Advertisement
Back