Scott Talking, DE Street Listening

Advertisement
Street says he talks a lot with Coach Scott via Twitter he does not know much about the U!! Really likes coach Scott... He has about 20 offers from ACC & SEC - He doesn't have official finalists yet, he is making his list soon.

Quote"I know some of my official visits though, Florida State, Miami, LSU also, and Clemson if I can’t get there this summer. I haven’t figured out my last one yet.”

Street's Quote 'They have both a good school atmosphere and a good football environment. Me going there would not only set up my time in college, but also make me part of a lifelong brotherhood.”

I like our chances with him he is really bonding with Coach Scott he's a big boy DE - at 6-3 262 !! Bring him coach Scott!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Street is a beast and would be a huge addition to the class. Scott needs to work his *** off to get him out to the U since he doesn't know much about one of the most storied programs in all of college football and the richest depth in the NFL.

Advertisement
DEs in 3-4 need to be bigger than we are use to here. Street has the weight; might need a couple inches in height but would be great get for this class. Think he ran like a 4.7 40 at the Opening. That is the speed our DEs use to have. ****, I think we have some DTs that fast. Plus it would help bust into NC area recruiting. They play menfolk football up there too. Would love to have him.

DEs in 3-4 need to be bigger than we are use to here. Street has the weight; might need a couple inches in height but would be great get for this class. Think he ran like a 4.7 40 at the Opening. That is the speed our DEs use to have. ****, I think we have some DTs that fast. Plus it would help bust into NC area recruiting. They play menfolk football up there too. Would love to have him.

dude you find me a DT 300 lbs and runs a 4.70 you got $100

If we're still on this kid in the fall and he's seriously considering us, I'm going to take a trip to the hood and watch this kid play. ****, his team and Gaillard's team could meet in the playoffs IIRC.

Advertisement
Whoa, this kind of just came out of nowhere. I had no idea he was even considering us. 2014's AQM?

He's the strong side end that we really need. AQM, and possibilities Harris and Thomas both WLB. With maybe no Kamalu and Hamilton not a sure thing, a kid like this would be huge. Would fap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's the strong side end the we really need. AQM, and possibilities Harris and Thomas both WLB. With maybe no Kamalu and Hamilton not a sure thing, a kid like this would be huge. Would fap.

This. I think a SDE is being strongly overlooked with everyone being so focused on a weakside pass rush (AQM, Bond, Thomas) but we really have nothing on this side either. Hopefully Chick can overcome that sophomore slump from last year, but I'm really concerned about Hamilton's knees holding up.

Advertisement
Back