Scott Patchan visit

CanesNation55

Thunderdome
"Coach Golden went over the statistics with me - it shocked me, Miami was ranked top 15 nationally in defense," Patchan said. "Everyone wants to blame everything on the defense, well it may not be the defense. I tell you, this defense is really good, and with all the recruits and myself I believe it can get even better. The sky's the limit

"I'm excited coming in a month from now. I'm excited to be a Hurricane."

He adds "Coach Golden was saying how excited he was to have me, and I said I'm excited to play for him. Growing up as a kid I wanted to be a Hurricane and it's just a dream come true."

:stormwarningflag-sm

Advertisement
Wake up and smell the coffee patchan. I'm glad ur gonna be a cane but don't be so gullible

Al Golden when our total defenses ranked in the 100s in the previous two years: "Yards don't matter."

Al Golden after giving up 32.5 points per game in 6 embarrassing losses with a misleading, inflated total defense ranking: "Yards matter now because it's the only cherry-picked stat that supports my new narrative."

Love Patchan and glad he's staying committed, but Golden's PR spin for his ineptitude is simply infuriating.

"Coach Golden went over the statistics with me - it shocked me, Miami was ranked top 15 nationally in defense," Patchan said. "Everyone wants to blame everything on the defense, well it may not be the defense. I tell you, this defense is really good, and with all the recruits and myself I believe it can get even better. The sky's the limit

himZD0M.gif

I don't give a **** if he believes that the sky is filled with leprechauns, as long as he is a cane I'm ok with what ever he believes.

Advertisement
Wake up and smell the coffee patchan. I'm glad ur gonna be a cane but don't be so gullible

STFU who are you to tell this kid where he should get an education and play football. Loser fans like you we dont need. Go fly a ***** banner or stage a walk out or protest and cry about the BOT/defense/AG/Dorito/Flake James. Thats what your good at.

Last edited:
Already throughing teammates under the bus. Further along in the process then many already here

Advertisement
If that was me, I would be saying the same thing and I would be pumped that I would be putting on the Uniform soon.

Advertisement
They said phillips seemed to enjoy it was also mentioned that he is hard to read because he sticks mostly to himself its even been said during games he is by himself doesnt socialize often?

Scott

"I just met a lot of the current guys, got to hang out with them, hear how things are going," Patchan said." Everything I heard is positive, that there's no better time to come in than now, that everything is heading in the right direction. I met young guys like KC (McDermott, who was his host), Braxton (Berrios), Courtel Jenkins, (Brad) Kaaya.

"We went bowling, ate on Friday, I hung out with KC afterward. I woke up Saturday, we toured the stadium, saw the uniforms. Afterwards I met with my surgeon (also the team doctor) and they were talking about my rehab when I come in. After that I rested, then later that night we went out to eat, it was a really nice place on the water. Then I hung out again with KC, Sunday morning I had a meeting with coach Jethro Franklin to talk about my future with Miami. They said that I'll be playing the rush position."

Patchan also weighed in on other recruits that visited with him:

* Da'Vante Phillips: "I talked to him. He sounded excited about the program. Florida State and Miami, that's his two favorites. I think he wants to stay home, so we'll see. I was reiterating to him mostly what coaches were telling him, so we'll see where he goes."

* Jerome Washington: "I'll room with him probably. He's a very nice kid - I hung out with him a lot."

* Jahair Jones: "He was saying it's Miami and Virginia Tech."

Advertisement
Scott Patchan is just CANE through and through, took the statistics and put a spin on it, he's recruiting for us, nothing to criticize here.

STFU who are you to tell this kid where he should get an education and play football. Loser fans like you we dont need. Go fly a ***** banner or stage a walk out or protest and cry about the BOT/defense/AG/Dorito/Flake James. Thats what your good at.

you go **** yourself & all the ppl who liked your *****ass comment can **** their mothers as well

Advertisement
Back