Scott Patchan #71

Advertisement
Unreal and a lie. NCAA will not grant a 6 year to a player at the beginning of his 5 year. It’s just plain stupid. Is like they give out medals for posting or initiating a thread with a misleading title.

I misread and was mistaken. I don't have an Athletic subscription so can't say whether the article confirms he was approved for his 6th year request. OP does state that as fact, but I cannot confirm this assertion.

So Patchan, Harvey, Cam Williams, Rousseau, Phillips next year. Garvin up in the air, then Chantz Williams and Height come in as d ends? Wow.

I misread and was mistaken. I don't have an Athletic subscription so can't say whether the article confirms he was approved for his 6th year request. OP does state that as fact, but I cannot confirm this assertion.

Oh jesus f'in christ guys

Advertisement
The article says that "in addition to this season, Scott says that he has another year of eligibility left in 2020" and that he was granted an additional year of eligibility after his knee injuries in 2016.

Advertisement
Unreal and a lie. NCAA will not grant a 6 year to a player at the beginning of his 5 year. It’s just plain stupid. Is like they give out medals for posting or initiating a thread with a misleading title.
Being wrong is your fuel.

Him getting a 6th year has nothing to do with what happens this year. His case for a 6th year was built on missing full seasons due to injury early in his career. His injuries might have also caused him to miss school time which factors into getting a 6th year.

You remembered incorrectly, he was not higher rated higher than any other de on our roster. Phillips,Garvin, Harvey, Rousseau, hill and cam Williams all were rated higher at dend. Hope patchan has a successful year though
You right, I thought he might have been a four star for some reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m so happy for this kid. Has been through such **** at UM between Golden and injuries. He played really good against UF and I hope he continues to ball out this year and go pro.

Advertisement
Back