Scott out a month

Advertisement
Thats not bad at all. We play USF and savanah st and a bye week sprinkled in the next few weeks, he should be back in time for the ACC slate. Very promising when you saw his reaction on friday night. Thought he was shut down for the season. We up!

Advertisement
Sounds like it's not too serious. Hopefully he isn't being rushed back due to depth issues. Could have used him for the UF game for sure.

Thats not bad at all. We play USF and savanah st and a bye week sprinkled in the next few weeks, he should be back in time for the ACC slate. Very promising when you saw his reaction on friday night. Thought he was shut down for the season. We up!

I get what you're saying, but we could have definitely used him this weekend.

Advertisement
He will be back in time for Golden's orchestrated ACC Death March. The Coastal Shall Be Laid To Waste.

Advertisement
Very nice development. We gotta get out of this week alive with injuries (easier said than done) and then we have 3 weeks to rest up. Love this schedule. IDGAF if our non conference is easy, we have one huge game, then rest, then we get into our conference schedule as healthy as possible with all the kinks worked out. Anything less than 9 wins with this schedule would be a joke. 10 is more than manageable.

Advertisement

I get what you're saying, but we could have definitely used him this weekend.

After the way he landed you still had hope he played this weekend? maybe its me but Im just happy he will be healthy enough to play again this season

Advertisement
Back