Score predictions for FSU game

Advertisement
The only score that counts is Miami 5, FSU 2. :stormwarning:

I'm sure the bama fans are thinking to themselves now, "the only score that counts is bama 13, lsu 3." I know there are no title implications in this game for either for us, but if all you care about is the past and how many titles you have won, then don't even bother turning your TV on this weekend and go read some wikipedia pages or something.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If our defense plays like it did against OSU (w), UNC (w), GT (w), and Duke (w) we have a shot.

If we see the same defense that was repeatedly gashed against Maryland (L), KSU (L), Bethune (win that felt like a loss), VTech (L), and UVA (L) then we are facked.

Advertisement
If our defense plays like it did against OSU (w), UNC (w), GT (w), and Duke (w) we have a shot.

If we see the same defense that was repeatedly gashed against Maryland (L), KSU (L), Bethune (win that felt like a loss), VTech (L), and UVA (L) then we are facked.

This. I'm also concerned with the FSU front 7 getting pressure on Harris. I hope the oline holds up and Harris doesn't start throwing it up for grabs.

Advertisement
One thing team has not been is soft. They play their asses off every week. Have not seen them quit in any game this season. You're so biased against Golden because you think Shannon got the shaft.

MIA 38 FSU 17

**** U FSU

How are you going to predict that? teams never win in this series by 20+ points...... oh wait http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgTtGHXicnY

few reasons, DBC predicts and FSU win ( ur ****ed )
we were in your situation last year (overrated) and u whooped up so now its our turn
road team as of recent wins

oh and **** U semihoe

View attachment 524
and who said canes fans aren't classy?

Advertisement
Back