Score Prediction Thread - let's see what you got

Advertisement
Score prediction? Okay, pretty easy me thinks:

UF: 15 Initial reports citing 14 different felony statutes and one misdemeanor (a Section 828.126, Florida Statutes violation)
4 reports "lost" by Alachua County Sheriff's Office
6 reports "lost" by Gainesville PD
3 cases where the Alachua County State's Attorney exercised "prosecutorial discretion" and declined to prosecute
1 case where a Mr. T. Tebow vouched for the suspect and the judge threw out the case
1 (the misdemeanor) The pig died and was destroyed before he could be examined "for evidence"

Oh, a game score prediction:

35 - 27 Miami over UFelony

Advertisement
"Unranked, Miami lost their opener at Florida by 25 points, but finished the regular season with only that one setback, and proceeded all the way the the national championship game.

The underdog Hurricanes upset the top-ranked team 31–30, denying a two-point conversion attempt with less than a minute remaining.

They climbed to first in the final polls to win the mythical national championship.

The U's redshirt freshman QB looked great even with the lack of points in the opener."

Oh, **** it.... if we gotta lose one, make it a team outside Florida and Virginia.

Canes 16, ahzwypes 14.

i just browsed thru the same type of thread on a gatuh board and LMFAO for 5 pages, so figured i'd start one here. no sh*t, i'll estimate the average gatuh win prediction was somewhere around 38-10. had a 46-10 in there. a 51-6 i believe as well.

so i'll get it started, only realistic predictions please:

UMiami 86
gatuh 2

they only get to kick a couple extra points, out of pity

23-16 Canes

23 - 13 the Bad Guys! And by Bad Guys, I mean us. I want it to be us against the world again and I want us to **** on everyone's Cheerios. Manny is just the guy to take us there. Next year #TOM #TheOldMiami

Advertisement
My head: 27-20 trashd!ck squad up north.
My heart: 72-0 good guys

Don't listen to this *******.

DvBI4a.gif

We roll.

Advertisement
0-13 UF end of first half.
Tate Martell comes in to start after half, then 28-13 final score. Miami on top

Advertisement
Gator Nation 20
Miami (Fla.) 24

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives

Last edited: