Score Prediction Thread - let's see what you got

Advertisement
21-17 Canes! Aussie Assassin with the mvp as he drops 4 punts inside their 10. They get a meaningless TD late. But their D keeps us in check for the most part.
I’ll say this, if we score more than thirty then we will know Enos is the real deal. Regardless if win or lose this game, we win at least ten this year. It may end up being our only loss.

Advertisement
These boys are always scared of us. Even that year they beat us 26-9 I think it was.

It took them scoring points late and Robert Marve not playing quite like Brett Favre in an otherwise competitive game.

They don't have that same Napoleon complex that the 'Noles program seems to possess with them only ever having produced (maybe) two pantheon great players while Miami has inducted two into the HOF in the last 2 years.

The Gators expect to lose to us so we just have to expect to beat them and go execute.

Advertisement
I will gladly come back and eat crow, but I think picking us to score over 21pts. is crazy, IMO the key is can we keep them from scoring over 21.
I suspect a defensive struggle with UF winning 21-17.

Advertisement
Florida 100

Miami 0

Florida gets 14 touchdowns, and goes for 2 twice just to get to 100.

People start calling for Diaz's firing after 1 game.

tI2zZr5.gif

I will gladly come back and eat crow, but I think picking us to score over 21pts. is crazy, IMO the key is can we keep them from scoring over 21.
I suspect a defensive struggle with UF winning 21-17.

but why though? it's been pointed out they lost key players at every level of the defense and are going to be paper thin at DT. if we can establish ANY kind of a running game, it's going to open things way up for jarren. our TE's create a massive mismatch and we have gamebreakers all over the offense.

not to mention JT returning punts. 21 points is easily attainable, if vanderbilt can drop 27 on them

Advertisement
but why though? it's been pointed out they lost key players at every level of the defense and are going to be paper thin at DT. if we can establish ANY kind of a running game, it's going to open things way up for jarren. our TE's create a massive mismatch and we have gamebreakers all over the offense.

not to mention JT returning punts. 21 points is easily attainable, if vanderbilt can drop 27 on them
And we got trucked by a crap Wisconsin team, so I like to think LY is irrelevant. I agree about the running game, whomever runs the best will win it, but our lack of QB/OL experience concerns me, and as much as I like what Diaz say's...I'm just at the point that I no longer have blind faith, the last several years have jaded me. I need to see it to believe it.

Advertisement
Back