Score Prediction Thread - let's see what you got

Advertisement
Canes 35-19
Parlay: Tate Martell scores a TD

I was trying think of a pithy nickname for this rivalry aka Catholics vs Convicts. So far I've got:

Spics vs Hicks (yes I know it's offensive to the PC crowd, I'm latino and it doesn't bother me. It's no worse than calling a team full of black kids "convicts", which the media ate up)
GQ vs Jorts
Teeth vs Tooth
Mousse Vs Mullets
Magic City vs Mobile Homes

Advertisement
17-13 Miami.

I hope people are paying attention to the guys calling it for the lizard. May their shame forever stick to them like their boyfriends' loads to their faces.

Advertisement
Advertisement
34-21 Miami. Canes get a pick-6 to ice the game after Felipe throws one to either Bandy or Hall. We then pound the rock to the 2yd line with 38secs remaining but Manny has pity and takes the knee to run out the clock.

24 -10 badguys

Friend, whenever you refer to the bad guys, you are supposed to include this GIF of Manny Diaz

tumblr_n2z52xpGup1r270ozo3_250.gif

Advertisement
Miami players interviews: We're locked in, we have to focus on our assignments, block out the noise. Focused team.

Florida Players interviews: Smiling, laughing, joking.They're not taking us serious, just like we didn't take LSU serious last year.

LSU players interviews before the Miami game: locked in, focus on details.

Malik Roiser Interview before the LSU game: Smiling, "Greedy will have a hard time covering our receivers."

Miami is the more focus team. I see the *** whooping saturday.

24-7

24-16 canes
Couple of short fields help us early
They hit 3 FG thorough first 3 quarters. Add TD late making us sweat.
500 total yards in offense for both combined, but those early mid field possessions carry us into the endzone.

Advertisement
Back