SCORE PREDICTION -- Canes - So Miss

By whom? They have no passing game.

65-10 Canes
Exactly. Lol.. Im starting to see who the posters are that know nothing about this opponent. They didnt even bother to check their stat line from last week or alot of these hot takes wouldnt be so hot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In seasons pasts, this is the type of game that we would normally come out flat in. The end of the 3rd it’s still a game, and we end up winning by 14-17pts. This is Mario’s task…. to get his team “ready’ against a overmatched bunch that’s we’re supposed to beat by 30, with a top 5 team waiting in the wings, for the next week. To have our guys NOT looking forward to aTm, but focusing on the task at hand.

52-10. I think the defense plays more inspired and TVD is gonna throw more than last week. It’ll be over quick.

Advertisement
I doubt Southern Miss will be able to slow the offense down very much, although there likely won't be as many quick-strike drives as against Bethune. So Miss will move the ball somewhat more effectively, given their running game. However, they are breaking in a new QB and figure to use a lot of misdirection, including wildcat. That will result in a few bigly plays, and maybe a score. But 20 points may actually be optimistic for them

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Ivey was targeted by Bethune then he will be targeted by every team going forward. Same with Flagg.

Oh I 100% believe he’s giving up a TD either by missed tackle or blown assignment tomorrow. And I hate that I think that… hope he proves me wrong

Advertisement
Back