FrancisSawyer All American Premium Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 11,391 Sep 24, 2022 #141 FrancisSawyer said: Ok I'll play. We will have 41 min TOP and 350 rush yards 250 pass yards 38 1st downs and score 24 pts. Defense plays great and allows only 2 FGs. UM 24 MTS 6 Click to expand... I got the UM score right at least. Do I win something?
FrancisSawyer said: Ok I'll play. We will have 41 min TOP and 350 rush yards 250 pass yards 38 1st downs and score 24 pts. Defense plays great and allows only 2 FGs. UM 24 MTS 6 Click to expand... I got the UM score right at least. Do I win something?
Canestomp They found us out--shut it down. Joined Jul 30, 2019 Messages 8,585 Sep 24, 2022 #142 Man, a bunch of sunshine pumpin' in here. J/k, no way any one knew we were actually THIS bad.