Schwartz challanges Hill

Advertisement
Advertisement
U mention elijah thats fine. But schwartz y'all sound crazy mentioning. The reason we didn't take elijah by the way is because of the outcry of taking harley by the fan base. It was an option of one or the other not both
We certainly didn't pick the right one if true.

U mention elijah thats fine. But schwartz y'all sound crazy mentioning. The reason we didn't take elijah by the way is because of the outcry of taking harley by the fan base. It was an option of one or the other not both
Didn't we have room for one more? They should of worked harder at the evals kid was killing it at all the camps I saw. Never understood it but kind of was ok cause everyone and there moms though Pope and Wiggins were legit.

Advertisement
I don't get the infatuation with Schwartz at all. He's a really fast, underwhelming receiver. To say he's better than Pope, Wiggins et al doesn't change that fact.

heres my take with AS and it was my take when he was a recruit. Is he going to be an AA WR? No. Is he someone defenses HAVE to account for on jet sweeps/fake reverses/deep routes/etc? Yep. Besides, he’s good for breaking 3-4 long runs per year if put In the right spot. I maintain that you always make room on your roster for elite athletes. He’s elite.

Last edited:
yea then again he wasn't even a starter for Illinois soooo.
I think he's one of those players you chalk up to "Damaged Goods." Had all the tools, but got a head full of cats and that's all she wrote.

Advertisement
With that type of speed the kid should have been an All-American at Auburn. 6 touchdowns total in 2019 and 2020. That being said Dugans is a Nole and a moron. Yes, I just insulted morons.
Glad that donking thing, or whatever it was, is gone. And that crazy car....just too old to understand that stuff.

Schwartz wasn't coming here no matter what. Our men's track program, no disrespect to those who put in work for us there, is bottom tier. He wanted to do both and cut us from his list. Programs don't turn away the fastest kid in the country, it just doesn't happen unless they have no shot of playing time. We would've gladly taken him if he was interested in coming.

Advertisement
I don't get the infatuation with Schwartz at all. He's a really fast, underwhelming receiver. To say he's better than Pope, Wiggins et al doesn't change that fact.
A lot can be said the scheme at Auburn didn't really showcase what he can do. You got a guy running in the 4.2's running short and intermediate routes. I also don't believe he's gone through a case of the drops like Pope and Wiggins.

Track speed and football speed are different imo... Very rarely does it translate from the track to the field.

Didn't we have room for one more? They should of worked harder at the evals kid was killing it at all the camps I saw. Never understood it but kind of was ok cause everyone and there moms though Pope and Wiggins were legit.

I thought we did, I know JT4 was in that same class, maybe they thought too many small speed guys and wanted more variance?

Regardless, I never like the revisionist history, Moore put on clinics at Ole Miss, however, had he come here, does anyone have confidence in our offense the last 4/5 years where he would have put up numbers? I imagine his numbers would have been similar to JT4 had he come with Malik, Kosi, and Williams throwing to him with an Enos/Richt playbook. He is not putting up Lane Kiffen #s

I thought we did, I know JT4 was in that same class, maybe they thought too many small speed guys and wanted more variance?

Regardless, I never like the revisionist history, Moore put on clinics at Ole Miss, however, had he come here, does anyone have confidence in our offense the last 4/5 years where he would have put up numbers? I imagine his numbers would have been similar to JT4 had he come with Malik, Kosi, and Williams throwing to him with an Enos/Richt playbook. He is not putting up Lane Kiffen #s
Possibly

But he gets open in and out of those breaks. Never understood why taking too many small guys.....they can transfer if they don't cut it. I don't know anymore all I know is our evaluations suck most of the time.

Advertisement
Back