Scholarship Mistakes

Ziggy

Junior
First and foremost I'm totally behind Al Golden and his staff and think this past year they did a tremendous job on the field. That being said I feel like there has been way too many scholarship miscommunications with them. I understand with everything going on with the NCAA and limiting scholarships and what not makes it harder but there's been too many mistakes. I remember the Safety from MNW who committed when he didn't even have an offer. Then, I believe the Brisly Estime kid thought he had an offer. Also, Travis Johnson who was a die hard cane pretty much got ran out. Now the whole Kirkland fiasco. Then, not offering guys till real late (Eddie Jackson, Rashard Robinson, etc.). Also, not recruiting guys like Qunicy Wilson, Alexander twins or just Mack. I know they have their boards with players rankings and what not but this is somewhat getting out of hand. I'm done ranting and have faith in Golden. We will see on Wednesday if he can real in a few surprises cause it's not looking good now. GO CANES!

Advertisement
12.gif

Advertisement
First and foremost I'm totally behind Al Golden and his staff and think this past year they did a tremendous job on the field. That being said I feel like there has been way too many scholarship miscommunications with them. I understand with everything going on with the NCAA and limiting scholarships and what not makes it harder but there's been too many mistakes. I remember the Safety from MNW who committed when he didn't even have an offer. Then, I believe the Brisly Estime kid thought he had an offer. Also, Travis Johnson who was a die hard cane pretty much got ran out. Now the whole Kirkland fiasco. Then, not offering guys till real late (Eddie Jackson, Rashard Robinson, etc.). Also, not recruiting guys like Qunicy Wilson, Alexander twins or just Mack. I know they have their boards with players rankings and what not but this is somewhat getting out of hand. I'm done ranting and have faith in Golden. We will see on Wednesday if he can real in a few surprises cause it's not looking good now. GO CANES!

After reading this, your avatar fits you well.

youre high on your own supply if you think golden, mario, barrow, and coley just realized they screwed up

Advertisement
Advertisement

After reading this, your avatar fits you well.
Yep...

Starts by saying that he supports coach Golden and stabs him in the back. Really fits the avatar...

THERE WAS NO MISTAKE

This was done on purpose for General Manager/CEO reasons. Did they predict Ice Harris crying like a little *****? No, but pulling the scholarship was a calculated, albeit cold, move mastermind by some of the best recruiters in the country: Cristobal, Golden, Coley, Barrow.

We'll never know the reason why, but trust there was one.

Advertisement
now kirk can ask his puppet master wtf? you're a cane or you're not. if not, don't waste our MFing time

Advertisement
Back